• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dr.s, Nurses and stupid people in general.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Hughes

A bit about me:
I am 51
I am 6'0"
Weigh 475 give or take 5 lbs
I work 50 to 70 hours a week driving tractor trailer.

Medically over the years I have done a solid job tearing up my right knee, but 3 surgeries later all is solid( for now). I have avoided the big three issues High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and diabetes. ( Thanks Grand Parents).
The only thing that has been a real issue is Afib ( I have gone through it two times, but no heart damage was done.)

But to the gist of the story.

I had a nurse practioner tell me that I was "extremely unhealthy". Because of my size and weight.

So let me get this right, I'm three times her size, but have none of the big three medical issues. She however has high blood pressure, hypertension, High Cholesterol. But I'm the unhealthy one.

Latest posts

Back