• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dream Concert... 5 Bands

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uriel

Nacho Ninja
You are throwing a concert, money is no object, and the laws of Time&Space have cut you some slack (Dead musicians are OK...Yes, you can have The Beatles...).

Name the 5 Bands/performers/whatever that you would want...

I was tempted to have Wagner doing the entire Ring Trilogy...but I held off.

1. Flotsam&Jetsam (Circa 1986,Jason Newsted still in the band)

2. Kiss (Circa 1987 Love Gun era...)

3. Iron Maiden (Circa...Man, I love 'Circa' 1984 Powerslave...I actually saw this tour, but would love to again)

4. Judas Priest (Cir...Somewhere around 1982, Defenders of the Faith)

5. Yngwie Malmsteen (1984, so that Rising Force and marching Out were available for the set)

I've seen all of these bands, and it would surprise folks that knew me better that there aren't any Death/Black metal bands in there, but these are the bands that rank as my favorite ones before I got into the harder stuff.

-Uriel

Latest posts

Back