• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dream Girl Discovery - by Robbie G. (~BBW, Eating, Intrigue)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robbie G.

~BBW, Eating, Intrigue - A man sees the girl of his dreams eating alone.

Dream Girl Discovery
By: Robbie G.

I stopped in at the bar and grill just up the road from my place on the way home from work. I sat down, was served my beer and as I surveyed the patrons already in the place I immediately saw the most interesting sight. Sitting at a table by herself was this blonde. She looked really nice from what I could see. Long straight blonde hair rested on her shoulders, a blue pull over sweater made some contrast. Her facial features pleasant and rounded. She was eating chicken wings from a large basket, a plateful of cheese balls were beside the basket.

I'd never seen her at the bar before, she was definitely someone I wouldn't have forgotten seeing. I could tell right away she was a big girl and for me that was a bonus. I watched her eat the wings without trying to stare. Sporting a sexy double chin and visibly plump arms put me in a pleasurable state.

When a couple that were blocking my view of her lower half got up to leave, I swallowed hard as I digested what came into view. Clad in black spandex pants were the chunkiest thighs I'd seen in a long, long time. They were extra thick and every bump and bulge was clearly visible through the skin tight spandex. Her butt must've been equally textured and a considerable portion of it hung over the seats edge.

As a FA, I was mesmerized by this beauty and watched her as discreetly as possible while she continued eating her wings. She looked to be in her early 30's and I guessed she was easily 300 lbs. or more. I just had to meet this woman.

Getting up, faking a washroom trip, all I wanted to do was just walk by her. Just before I reached her table, she accidently knocked a knife to the floor. As I approached, I saw her look at where the knife landed. It wasn't far from her side and as she leaned over to grab it, her hand was just shy from reaching it. A thin woman wouldn't have had any trouble doing that, but this was a big girl and it was obvious her girth was limiting her reach. I bent over, retrieved the knife, putting it on the table.

"There you go," I said.

"Thanks," was her reply. We looked at each other for what seemed like so long. Her eyes were the bluest I'd ever seen.

“You’re welcome and if I may say, you have the most gorgeous blue eyes." She looked back at me with a tired expression.

"Thanks, I've been told that before."

It was now or never so I went for it. “You’ve got a killer pair of legs there as well, I hope you don't mind me saying."

“I beg your pardon?" she asked.

“Uh oh, now I'm in trouble,” I think to myself.

"I'm sorry. I was just complementing that's all," I sputtered.

"Don't be sorry. I heard you. No one has ever said anything like that about these," she patted the top of one thigh and it shook, “That's all."

“Would you care to join me?" she asked.

“But you're eating."

“I don't mind if you don't," she continued.

I couldn't believe my luck as I sat across from this ‘bigger than I first thought’ beauty. We exchanged names and made easy conversation, like we'd known each other for much longer than the few minutes that had past. All the while she continued eating. She offered me a wing or a cheese ball but I declined. There had to be at least 20 wings or more left. A big girl eating like this in front of a total stranger... I had to get to know this girl.

Latest posts

Back