Quantcast

Dreams

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

wrenchboy

I am looking for actual dreams. Not win the lottery, marry a celebrity, be able to fly....dreams. When you sleep dreams.
I do not dream very often but when I do it is more often than not very wierd.
Here is one that I had the other night.

My current wife were living in the house that I grew up in as a child. (She has never been inside). I was off in a bedroom and she calls me into the living room asking where the tv remote is. She then goes to the kitchen. The tv is set up on the floor directly in front of the front door with the cable box on top and flowers in a vase. Like it was there long term. The only other door leads out to the backyard. I see a female mannequin dressed in a cheap Halloween maids outfit sitting on the couch. I also see a Chuckie doll. (Chuckie is from a horror movie series)I pull Chuckies shorts down and lay him over lap and raise her arm like she is about to spank him. And call to my wife.... And thats when I wake up.

Sugar

I take Cyproheptadine to stop my dreams It's not 100%, but it helps the night terrors. I have 53 filled filled dream journals. I am a slow typer (RA) but I will share my one from last night from the 2nd half of my sleep.

TwoSwords

When I was young, I had a dream that I was in my bedroom at the time, and Speedy Gonzalez was flying around in a toy airplane near the ceiling. I went downstairs to go visit my next-door neighbor, and she had a bunch of zoo animals in her backyard. We talked, and I went back to my bedroom again, where Charlie Brown and his friends convinced me to tell her that she shouldn't be keeping so many dangerous animals.

This is pretty much the only dream that I vividly remember, because of how delightfully-weird it was.

Latest posts