• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dreamscape of Dr Yalfe - by Irish Bard (~BBW(multiple), Magic, Dreaming, ~XWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!
~BBW(multiple), Magic, Dreaming, ~XWG - from the depths of dreams, a girl goes on a journey of self discovery

Dreamscape of Dr Yalfe
by Irish Bard

Author's Note: many ideas come in my dreams. The Dreamscape is a strange, mystical, surreal, cerebral and terrifying landscape, the exploration of which can lead to godhood or insanity...

Enough babbling, this is a return to my roots when it comes to story structure, an introduction into the world and the characters. I hope everyone enjoys it, it's going to be weird and exciting, and more ways to WG one person than I have done yet.)

Chapter 1: The Map

"Come on, Craig, no more pictures," cooed Chloe sweetly, as her boyfriend tried to take more photos with his phone. Despite her pleas not to, Chloe quite enjoyed the camera light, and always made sure that it got her best side, even if covering it up.

"Chloe, you love the camera," Craig said, grabbing another picture of his beautiful girlfriend. Chloe tried to catch the phone, only to fall on top of her boyfriend. Idlely she stroked his chest.

"How long has it been?"

"Half a year."

"Wow, it seems like much, much longer." Chloe sat up on the bench and strenched, revealing her washboard stomach to the college on this glorious summers day. Craig messed with her match-stick coloured hair playfully.

"Chloe, no matter what you look like, I will always find you the most beautiful thing in the world."

"Craig, thats so romantic."

Chloe knew he was kidding. Many guys had said that to her, and deep down, she knew that it meant nothing. "Say, you can come around later if you want to take pictures of me."

"Don't you have a history report?"

"It can wait." a kiss was exchanged.

And then Chloe saw the trio. Mary, Jenny and Clarry, a group of fat girls whose only purpose was to be ridiculed.

"Loose some weight!" yelled out Chloe at them.

"Now, Chloe, that was mean." Craig said, sternly, "come on, they are all really nice. I have one each in my classes, Clarry's clever, Jenny's funny, and Mary's sweet."

"Please, Craig, all fat women are the same," Chloe replied. this little tiff wouldn't amount to anything, surely.

Some time later

Chloe arrived back at her home, a classic suburban house in the suburbs for a suburban family.

"Hi, mom!"

"Hi Chloe, how was school today?"

"It was Ok, Craig should be dropping by later to pick up some stuff," sex, thought Chloe.

"Ok, I won't knock." Chloe was about to run upstairs to get changed when her mother stopped her, "By the way, you haven't been ordering off the internet, by any chance?"

"Noooooo?"

"Well, You've received a package, addressed to you. I haven't opened it, but it looks pretty valueable, it came in triple first class from england."

I don't know anyone in England? thought Chloe as she took the package upstairs to her bedroom.

Inside was a box, a fairly ordinary wooden box, with a clip. Unclipping the clip, the lid was drawn back to reveal a peice of ancient parchment.

"Whoa, this must be eons old," Chloe looked around, before taking a pair of cotton gloves out of her pocket. History had taught her a number of things, but the first one was that to never leave finger prints on valuable documents. Holding it carefully on her desk and taking a deep breath, she opened the scripture. It was a map, it looked like some kind of star chart, Ten circles with interconnecting links, criss-crossing, in the back of a starry sky. Small writing was around each circle, Chloe looked for a magnifying glass, but there was none to be found.

"This could make me a star," she muttered, realising too late the astrological pun that had slipped past her lips. Carefully rolling the parchment back into its original shape, she left it on her desk, things like that would have to wait, as Craig was at the door, with a camera, some flowers, and, presumably, a condom.

Some time later

Chloe said goodbye to Craig and walked leisurely upstairs. Tonight had been a good night, and now she just wanted to sleep it all off. Getting into her underwear, she got ready for bed, Collapsing into the cradle of sleep soon after.

She awoke with a start, a woman was standing at the edge of her bed. Dressed in a relaxed business suit, the woman was huge, at least 300lbs, with long red hair and bright emerald eyes.

"Chloe Strife, I presume, I want a word with you."

Back