• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Dressing up... don't be scared of casual clothes.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big_gurl_lvr

Maybe it should be posted in Fashion forum but it's kinda general topic.
I was wondering lately what's my favourite outfit for girl. I have to admit that I love when girls/ladies are wearing business clothings, bbws/ssbbws look great in it... same to night time clubbing type clothing very sexy and temptating... But I have to admit that girls in everyday clothing can look absolutely sexy as well! Nice jeans, nice fitted track pants, nice shirt or top look completely stunning, that everyday clothing if its matched very good can make you look lovely not compromising comfort. I know that lots of girls is thinking... Im not looking sexy in track pants at all so I better wear high heels... but in my opinion there is nothing sexy in seeing lady struggling to walk in high heels wearing mini skirt in walmart thinking she looks sexy... it is sexy in the club but in walmart? I don't want anybody to get me wrong cause I love when girls are wearing all that womanlish clothes but ... there is time for everything and if you think you're not sexy in your everyday clothes you are very wrong... if you feel and behave comfy in your casual clothes you appear much more sexy to me than person who is over done and being slave of her uniform...

Latest posts

Back