• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Drug addiction

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Britannia

Babydoll
Has anybody dealt with it, first hand? Has anybody found a successful method of recovery, not the 12 steps or psychotherapy methods? But their own, individual methods?

I'm not sure how much detail is apropos to go into here on this forum, but I just really need some help. I'm starting to realize that drugs have taken over me, and I no longer have complete control over my urges and cravings. It's very scary, and I want help, but I'm too scared to seek professional treatment because not only would my family's image of me as their perfect girl be shattered, but also because I went through 3 years of intensive therapy, in a lockdown facility, to deal with this very addiction and I am apprehensive of going through any sort of therapy, now.

But it's much worse than before. I went clean for 18 days, and tonight I have just gone crazy. I've gone through more of it than I ever have before in such a small amount of time, and now I'm getting a huge reality check, even though I'm high, which is really weird... but still... I'm realizing that this is a serious problem, and I really need to talk to somebody who's been through this, or has wisdom, not some asshole who sits in a chair and profits off of my problems.

Latest posts

Back