Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Joker

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
Roly Poly due to the pandemic:

Be sure to listen to the lyrics (or read them), including:
🎼 Roly Poly
Daddy’s little fatty 🎼

Yes, this is the second of the fat-related Due to the pandemic songs i promised. BHM-attracted FAs (often but not always female FAs) may want to pay attention for awhile: Bob Wills & his Texas Playboys apparently have a thing for the thick guys, and there’s at least one more BHM song after that.

Rule clarification please, @Joker: if i had worded this post as:

Due to the pandemic he’s become Roly Poly

would that have been allowable? I’m asking because some of the fat songs, while lyrically appropriate, may not make grammatical sense with a strict Due to the pandemic [song title] or [Song title] due to the pandemic sentence structure with no words between the song title and the Due to the pandemic phrase.

(And Thank You for starting this game)

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
(Pausing the fat songs, detouring to rap/hip-hop because Yesss!)

Due to the pandemic, Baby Got Back:

Truly: spotted a neighbor i don’t know (some houses away, across the very major street upon which i live) yesterday out in her front yard watering. Neighbor Got jiggly Back(side), and looked to be wearing a very new, comfortable-appearing olive green mid-thigh summer dress. (I haven’t seen her before, so i don’t know whether this is a recent change or not.)

Shotha

DM Supporter
That is so sad. I never was ashamed of any naked partner I was ever with. I got teased but I soldered on because I knew what I liked.
I've been beaten up and thrown into police cells for being caught with some of my partners, clothed or naked. I have no regrets, because I think that love is worth sacrificing anything else for. I look at the terrible things that human beings have done and, if the worst thing that I've done is to be caught naked with a fat man, then my conscience is clear.

Rojodi

That is so sad. I never was ashamed of any naked partner I was ever with. I got teased but I soldered on because I knew what I liked.
The song is about NOT having to take off your clothes to have a good time.
The song is what my wife tells me when I want to get frisky!

There is NO deep meaning to it!

Sonic Purity

Jiggle Junkie
… I soldered on …
[word/spelling tease] I did my soldering at work and my sexing elsewhere. Never found that a hot soldering iron tip and skin mixed well (other than burning off warts). [/tease]

I've been beaten up and thrown into police cells for being caught with some of my partners, clothed or naked.
:oops:
So disturbing that you or anyone had to go through that. I am impressed with your fortitude; i likely would not have come out of that well (or at all).

Back to the fat songs…

Due to the pandemic he’s dancing the Fat Boy Rag:

Shotha

DM Supporter
[word/spelling tease] I did my soldering at work and my sexing elsewhere. Never found that a hot soldering iron tip and skin mixed well (other than burning off warts). [/tease]

:oops:
So disturbing that you or anyone had to go through that. I am impressed with your fortitude; i likely would not have come out of that well (or at all).

Back to the fat songs…

Due to the pandemic he’s dancing the Fat Boy Rag:
People were not so LGBTI-friendly in my youth as they are today. There are still many people around the world, who can't spend their lives with the person they love, sometimes because family and society prevent them and sometimes because they are just afraid to be open about it. Love is the most precious thing in the world.