Dutch BBW miss

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

GPL

Wow, she really is a beauty!!
It is good to see there are still some magazines and votings in The Netherlands.
Dikke Nederlandse meiden, waar zijn jullie?

GPL.

P.S. Molligmag, de rest van Nederland doet ook mee, niet alleen Holland, zo leer je die Amerikanen nooit dat Holland fout is voor The Netherlands!!!

TallFatSue

Observer said:
Something must be going on -- the below was submitted as a link to a Dutch BBW Magazine.

www.diklijfblad.nl
Something is definitely going on. After eating some Dutch chocolate I got for Easter, I can read about half of the Dutch text. I always knew dark chocolate was brain food. ;)

I gather [d]Ik is a pun? A combination of "fat" and "I" in Dutch?

(It helps that I can speak German, thanks to my grandparents, and Dutch must be halfway between German and English.)

Sue

Jes

is oddly aroused
TallFatSue said:
Something is definitely going on. After eating some Dutch chocolate I got for Easter, I can read about half of the Dutch text. I always knew dark chocolate was brain food. ;)

(It helps that I can speak German, thanks to my grandparents, and Dutch must be halfway between German and English.)

Sue
Wow! That's impressive!! You're exactly right. I'd be interested in seeing that magazine.

I remember spending the summer in holland when I was 15 and getting some attention from cute dutch guys. I never got any at home, the assholes!

Mikey

She gives new meaning to the term "Dutch treat."

TallFatSue

TallFatSue said:
Jes said:
Wow! That's impressive!! You're exactly right. I'd be interested in seeing that magazine.
Well in German "fat" = "dick" and "I" = "ich" so I reckoned that maybe in Dutch "fat" = "dik" and "I" = "ik". Cool, I guessed right! Gotta be the Suzy Chow (a.k.a. Dutch chocolate). :D

All this fat, and brains too. With that double whammy as a girl (make that triple whammy because I'm so tall), I half-believed Mom was right that I'd never find a good husband, but I did anyway. ;)

And the moral of this story is: to all the fat girls out there, ya gotta believe in yourselves, like that Dutch BBW magazine. :)

molligmag

GPL said:
Wow, she really is a beauty!!
It is good to see there are still some magazines and votings in The Netherlands.
Dikke Nederlandse meiden, waar zijn jullie?

GPL.

P.S. Molligmag, de rest van Nederland doet ook mee, niet alleen Holland, zo leer je die Amerikanen nooit dat Holland fout is voor The Netherlands!!!
Holland and The Netherlands zijn allebei officiele namen voor Nederland wijsneus......

Jes

is oddly aroused
molligmag said:
Holland and The Netherlands zijn allebei officiele namen voor Nederland wijsneus......
yes, yes, we know. now let's talk more about chocolate. :)

GPL

molligmag said:
Door "Hollanders" (alleen de inwoners van het westen van Nederland) zelf officieel gemaakt!
Maar ik als Brabander wil daar niks van weten, natuurlijk.:D

GPL.

GPL

Dutch chocolate is great! I love chocolate in all its forms, hehe.

GPL.

Jes

is oddly aroused
GPL said:

GPL.
And I love the Dutch in all its forms.
I'm shameless, aren't I?

Eclectic_Girl

Rock n Roll Babe
GPL said:

GPL.
I, myself, started my Dutch chocolate addiction early - I used my first Christmas Droste chocolate letter as a teething ring.

molligmag

Ik kom ook uit Brabant.
Breda, parel van het zuiden!!!!!
Maar ik vind Holland beter bekken dan The Netherlands.......

Jay West Coast

Witness to the Thickness
Jes said:
Another one? Wat gek!
Exactly! We're really not that hard to find. Just check out who has got blue eyes sitting right next to the kaas en gebaken....

<looks up guiltily with powdered sugar all over his lips>

Jes

is oddly aroused
Jay West Coast said:
Exactly! We're really not that hard to find. Just check out who has got blue eyes sitting right next to the kaas en gebaken....

<looks up guiltily with powdered sugar all over his lips>
We're hot. I want to do us.

(jay, remind me again, what's your connection? I can't keep your story straight)

ps? don't sit next to the fat girl with powdered sugar all over your lips. it's not exactly a safe move, eh?

Latest posts