Earliest Experiences

Discussion in 'Weight Board' started by The Educator, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Feb 22, 2018 #1

The Educator

The Educator

The Educator

When did you first realize that fat and weight gain excited you, and what were your thoughts?

Mine was seeing Miriam Margolyes flaunt her body in the film adaptation of Roald Dahl's "James and the Giant Peach", and her sister in the movie making a critical remark about her size, but Margolyes's character didn't care. I guess I would have been around 12 at the time. I can't remember when I first realised I was into weight gain though.

2. Feb 22, 2018 #2

Tracii

Tracii

Tracii

We had some of the cutest fat guys in high school so probably that is where I learned to adore fat.

3. Feb 22, 2018 #3

extra_m13

extra_m13

extra_m13

my first experience? when i realized that i liked seeing a woman gain
    weight and becoming chubby or just being chubby well... let me make
    some memory. i think it all started the first moment i was sexually
    interested in woman. i remember liking the chubby girls instead of the
    regular skinny and popular ones. remember sitting next to a chubby girl in
    class and always trying to look under her skirt her chubby legs and the
    cellulite or through the shirt the belly and the rolls, it was the
    absolute best... at the time, melissa joan hart was the hottest and every
    curvy actress you could imagine would beat any skinnny girl, a little belly
    took me to look for a bigger one and one thing took to another and then
    i found sites like this one, which are a great place to live this world in
    someway...

4. Feb 28, 2018 #4

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

10th grade, had a friend up the street from where we lived who was a year older, didn't see her for a long, long time, turned out her family went to Germany for almost a year. Anyway they came back and I was walking by and saw T. in the yard wearing shorts and a sort of frilly top. I will never forget the sight when she came over to say hi - a roll of new fat spilled over the top of her shorts, her breasts had exploded, her legs were thick and chubby and jiggly and her face was now softly rounder. I was overcome with desire and lust but didn't say anything about the weight gain out of politeness. But i just fell in love then and there........

5. May 11, 2018 #5

shadowcat

shadowcat

shadowcat

At four, I saw King Sized Homer, giving me this weird intense feeling I could not explain. I also Remember staying up after a late night movie watching those weight loss commercials, being interested in those "before" pictures.
    Still so young, I started fantisizing about people (mostly women) gaining weight. Eventually fantasizing about getting fat myself.
    Playing our childhood games, I would choose to play the fat character, like Santa Clause, so I could stuff my clothes with pillows and blankets. I loved the feeling, so I used any excuse. At 11, the padding became private. I used it as a way to live my dreams. I stopped at 17 thinking I was the only one who felt this way. Then, I found this place at 23.

(I've posted a longer story on another site on my profile, but that place seems so intimidating. This place feels more friendly. I'll fill out my profile sometime.)

6. May 11, 2018 #6

loopytheone

loopytheone

loopytheone

Administrator Global Moderator

Welcome to Dims, I'm glad you think it seems friendly here! =)

I remember that episode of the simpsons too and feeling so weird inside! Like, it took me ages to realise why seeing stuff like that on tv made me uncomfortable, especially if there were other people in the room; it felt like they were broadcasting erotica in public!

DragonFly, shadowcat and Never2fat4me like this.
  7. May 13, 2018 #7

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

That happened to me, only with Lois from "Family Guy" blowing up.

8. May 16, 2018 #8

dan

dan

dan

At about 4 yrs old a chubby girl held me up on a seasaw....I had a hard on, but did not know why....Hmmmmm.

9. May 27, 2018 #9

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

JoeBananas

Got my hair cut at age 13 by a 19-year-old who, when she leaned in, her arm flab hit me in the face several times, unbenownst to her. It was as soft as a pillow, I was mesmerized and I just wanted to take her in my arms. She also smelled delicious, a combination of honeysuckle and, I don't know what it was. From then on I could not keep my eyes off her, her extra-wide behind, her hanging belly, her enormous brown eyes and soft brown curly hair. And she had no idea, I'm sure. But from then on, I knew I could never be with a thin woman to the same explosive effect.

10. May 27, 2018 #10

Rojodi

Rojodi

Rojodi

Very early, before my teen years. I was attracted to two curvy, chubby girls and when they invited me to a party, watching them eat did it for me.

11. May 28, 2018 #11

SneezeCheeze

SneezeCheeze

SneezeCheeze

When I was really young I remember sometimes wanting to stop and stare at these really fat women I would see around my home town, but my fixation oddly didn’t come with any sort of emotion beyond neutral curiosity.

I didn’t know I had a preference until I had a dream when I was eleven; in it, I had an aerial view of a ~500 lb. woman walking into a grocery store and eating everything, until she got so fat she couldn’t fit through the double doors. That dream stuck in my mind so hard that when I woke up I tried to exactly replicate everything I did the previous day, so I could have the same one again. It might have worked to some extent; over the next few years I had a couple more dreams that varied on the same theme.

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    ffju likes this.
  12. May 28, 2018 #12

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

Forgotten_Futures

The *other* Holy Trinity

I'm not really sure when the "trigger" came into play.

As a youngling I was babysat a lot by a neighborhood friend of the family who was a somewhat overweight woman, fairly even distribution. And in my 4th and 5th grade years there was a girl on the bus who was rather plump and I always thought she was cute (but the sense was far from exclusive).

The first time I really remember being poleaxed over a fat girl was my second year at a summer retreat camp I attended several times starting the summer after 9th grade. My first year, I met a girl named Sam, who was slender and cute and smart and I really enjoyed hanging out with that year. The next year she came back having at least doubled in weight and I swear my brain turned to mush and ran out my slack jaw. After that I started looking into fat women on the internet = P

13. Jun 13, 2018 #13

ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca

ChattyBecca

I found out about gaining by accident. My best friends brother was into SSBBWS and gaining. We found his “stash” so to speak. It was the first time I saw FAT as pretty and that there were people who actually liked BBW/SSBBWS and that liked them to get fatter. He always dated SSBBWS and I didn’t know why until then.

Saxphon, LifelongFA and DragonFly like this.
  14. Jun 13, 2018 #14

Sir Jeffrey

Sir Jeffrey

Sir Jeffrey

Chubby girls weren't on my radar until after I got divorced at age 35 and I changed careers in a profession that was mostly female. I was a bit flattered when some of the younger ones had a crush on me. The chubbiest was 21 and her determination to bed me was absolutely unstoppable. My whole perspective on preferences changed after that experience. I prefer younger and chubby. Bless her heart.

15. Jun 17, 2018 #15

andycarter

andycarter

andycarter

I was a kid, we were at a hamburger restaurant, there was a woman who was so big that the part of her that didn't fit on her chair looked like an entire (large) second person, like her body was in two parts, and most of it was hanging off the side of the chair. I thought that chair must be seriously stressed, and I've been fascinated by overloaded furniture ever since :) To this day cheeseburgers and fries are my favorite gluttony meal. I'm really large and love the feel of a chair bending under me, and love the sight of a woman who is much larger than her chair.

16. Jul 3, 2018 #16

blubberismanly

blubberismanly

blubberismanly

Basically New

For me it has just always been like this. I preferred my stuffed animals round when I was a baby. My earliest memories were of being excited by fat cartoons. I hit puberty early, like 8 or 9, and my fascination became physical. I started padding my shirt when I was little, too. I knew every episode of every show and every movie that had some reference to weight gain. Sometimes I would even look it up in TV Guide and plan ahead, like if Catch ad Catch Cannes was coming one that Saturday I'd make a point to watch it. I would draw blubbery animals and characters and hide or destroy them. I'd print stories and comics from various fat sites and again hide or destroy them. I knew from a VERY young age that no one could relate. This is all before the age of 10. It's kind of like being gay--this is just who and what I am. Always has been and always will be.