Quantcast

Easiest job to gain weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

biggirlluvher

I work at a doctors office where we get catered lunches everyday, sometimes catered breakfast too.. and usually get treats all day long.. I'm usually eating from when I get there to when I leave.. plus we can bring whatever we want in on top of that :) :wubu::wubu::eat2::eat2:
Have any of your coworkers commented on your weight gain?

voluptuouslover

Ok...Bringing this thread back out of the archives...........I can't believe this wasn't mentioned previously.
For the Men: Truck Drivers......I have seen some of the biggest guts ever on the majority of these guy's!
For the Women: Desk clerk .......Because of what others mentioned sitting on butt all day and access to all the fattening treats brought in.....there are so many secret feeders that work in offices trying to fatten up their co workers.

LarryTheNoodleGuy

I know a woman who took a desk job that was right down the hall from a discounted snack machine - you know, cookies, granola bars, pretzels, chips - but all discounted so they were .25 cents a bag. She and her colleague emptied that machine every other day, just snacked all day.

Hello, 70 new pounds in two years! :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Tomorrow is Friday, how about a report of what kind of donuts and how many? :)
That was where I used to work :)
I worked on the Friday before Halloween and a lady doctor brought us really cute Halloween ghoul face donuts. They were good! I just had one out of two dozen

Latest posts