Easiest job to gain weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

I work at a doctors office where we get catered lunches everyday, sometimes catered breakfast too.. and usually get treats all day long.. I'm usually eating from when I get there to when I leave.. plus we can bring whatever we want in on top of that :) :wubu::wubu::eat2::eat2:
Have any of your coworkers commented on your weight gain?

voluptuouslover

Ok...Bringing this thread back out of the archives...........I can't believe this wasn't mentioned previously.
For the Men: Truck Drivers......I have seen some of the biggest guts ever on the majority of these guy's!
For the Women: Desk clerk .......Because of what others mentioned sitting on butt all day and access to all the fattening treats brought in.....there are so many secret feeders that work in offices trying to fatten up their co workers.

I know a woman who took a desk job that was right down the hall from a discounted snack machine - you know, cookies, granola bars, pretzels, chips - but all discounted so they were .25 cents a bag. She and her colleague emptied that machine every other day, just snacked all day.

Hello, 70 new pounds in two years! :)

Green Eyed Fairy

Funky Faerie Queene
Tomorrow is Friday, how about a report of what kind of donuts and how many? :)
That was where I used to work :)
I worked on the Friday before Halloween and a lady doctor brought us really cute Halloween ghoul face donuts. They were good! I just had one out of two dozen

Phaddy

Years ago my office was asked to redesign the apartment owned by a film maker, who had his studio on the first floor of a brownstone that he owned. We would enter through the studio. The first time we went there was to measure the building. I was there several days and met a very cute, slender woman who had just been hired to be the receptionist. Since a lot of the people working there were working crazy hours and the film maker wanted them to put in the extra hours, one of her jobs was to maintain a 24/7 snack counter ranging from quick bites to what could constitute a full meal. The counter was located along the wall behind her desk. She made sure that we knew that we could use the snack counter while we were there. I got friendly with her and succumbed to her suggestions to try different things. She was really into it. Since I was more of a feeder than feedee at that time, I didn't go crazy, but she was so into it I suspected that she could have feeder tendancies. I was there for about two weeks, after which all of the work was back at our office.

A year later the project was in construction and I needed to go back to confirm some of the work. When I entered, my assumption was that my friend was no longer there and they had replaced her with a very chubby girl. As I started to walk by, she called out my name, and I realized that it was the same person, just maybe with an extra 100 pounds. I pretended that I was just spacing out, which seemed better than telling her that I didn't recognize her with the extra weight. It took me a couple of hours to finish what I was there for. When I came back to leave, she told me to take whatever I wanted from the snack counter, which I noticed seemed to have florished under her management. I told her that it was so close to lunch, I figured that I would be better off not hitting the counter. She looked really disappointed. I asked her that, if she could leave for lunch, she could join me. She eagerly accepted and we went to a cute restaurant that she knew around the corner. Before we ordered, she provided the standard lament that since she had started working at the studio, she had become a victim of the counter and had gained dozens of pounds. I remember thinking that was a very sexy description of weight gain. The delusion that, in the response to, "how much weight have you gained," the honest answer could be "Nine." As in nine dozen pounds.

Since I really didn't know her, I was hesitant to go too far in revealing my own interests - I can't believe how many great opportunities I have squandered being hesitant, but it can be awkward; like asking someone when they are due and being told that they are not pregnant. I responded simply that I thought she looked great. That brought a big smile to her face and maybe the confidence so that when the waiter came to take our order, she did not hestitate to order a hefty lunch. I ordered and she tried to convince me to get more, explaining that they had great fries that were cooked in duck fat. I added the fries.

The servings were too generous and there was a lot of food, which she managed to make disappear as we talked. It turned out that the fries were a step to far for me and I was stuffed. Simply being polite, I offered them to her. I was actually a bit surprised when she accepted and moved the plate in front of her. The waiter came a little while later and asked if we wanted coffee and dessert. She already knew the dessert menu and ordered a chocolate lava cake with ice cream. I was actually moving from surprised to shoke and started to wonder whether she was performing for me in some way, or really just ate like this. She insised that I get the same dessert and, while I knew that I didn't need it, a gave in. When the dessert came, she let me know that I had to eat it. It felt a little weird, since she didn't really know me and would have had no way of knowing how I was into this, other than maybe being a bit thick myself. Maybe she had some kind of radar, which I had not yet discovered.

We finished the desserts and sat for while letting things settle. Without shyness, she sat back in her chair and softly rubbed her generous belly. I walked her back to work and she gave me her number, which I accepted, but then messed up the moment by explaining that I lived with my girlfriend. She explained that it was just a phone number. I think I blushed, which made her laugh. As I opened the door for her, she suggested that I just call her the next time I was hungry. I am describing this in a much calmer tone than the effect that she was having on me. She seemed to know what she was doing and what was inside my thoughts, which I had never shared with anyone. I was still in the mindset that I was somehow twisted and that liking to binge in secret combined with a secret attraction to sexy fat women who liked to eat just meant that I was somehow broken. That was years ago. I have thought about this experience many times, but with the awareness that I was an idiot to not have explored it more. In my fantasies, she picked up a donut from the snack counter before sitting back at her desk. Extending the fantasy further, I like thinking that it was just a matter of months before she had to ask for a bigger and stronger chair for her desk.

Ok...Bringing this thread back out of the archives...........I can't believe this wasn't mentioned previously.
For the Men: Truck Drivers......I have seen some of the biggest guts ever on the majority of these guy's!
For the Women: Desk clerk .......Because of what others mentioned sitting on butt all day and access to all the fattening treats brought in.....there are so many secret feeders that work in offices trying to fatten up their co workers.
As an admirer of huge bellies on both men and women, I should say that I see some on truck drivers that are truly glorious. I know it's not great for your health, but sometimes I'm jealous. :)

Latest posts