Easiest job to gain weight

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

luckyfa

Thanks to the pandemic, it doesn‘t depend anymore on a particular job where you sit all day and are spoiled by snacks and treats. Working from home does the trick. No commute, no walking. Gyms closed, no stop at the gym on the way home. At home, the „commute“ to the fridge is short and there are no co-workers observing how often and how much you eat. No one dropping any comments alluding to your weight gain. My wife gained more than 10 kg/22 lbs in five months of continiously working from home. 2kg per month just like that are quite a feat, right? This trend seems to continue pretty much unfettered.

voluptuouslover

As an admirer of huge bellies on both men and women, I should say that I see some on truck drivers that are truly glorious. I know it's not great for your health, but sometimes I'm jealous. :)

I too can admire a huge gut on a man....I have seen probably the biggest guts ever on truck drivers.....not to mention they seem to have their T-shirts tucked in where the cotton is straining everywhere with the most enormous hanging guts that are sticking 3-4 + feet out in front of them. I can only imagine how much they can plow down on at those country diner stops. Not to mention having secret feeders at those diners probably admiring them with not only sexual favors but look at them as “Rockstars”. This could be a good story!

voluptuouslover

That could easily be me in a couple years if I keep driving. I think I'd have a similar shape.
Holy shit....this is exactly what I was talking about right before I saw this pic. I literally have seen so many truck drivers like this. The tucked in T-shirts really cram the total girth of those champion guts. I honestly believe these guys must be legends at truck still country diners.....and their are definitely some feeder employees working at these places in awwwe of this mammoth guts on these guys.

Holy shit....this is exactly what I was talking about right before I saw this pic. I literally have seen so many truck drivers like this. The tucked in T-shirts really cram the total girth of those champion guts. I honestly believe these guys must be legends at truck still country diners.....and their are definitely some feeder employees working at these places in awwwe of this mammoth guts on these guys.
oh there are definitely some FFAs working at truck stop restaurants. They have a different twinkle in their eyes when they're waiting on the big bellies.

extra_m13

office jobs... or sedentary, better if you have food at hand. so... trucking could be, mcdonalds could be... an office as well

Latest posts