East Tennessee Get Together?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

TheNowhereMan

Rambling Rover
I haven't been around the sight in quite a long time, part of the reason was that I had been dating and eventually married a wonderful woman. Now that we have been together for a while she has been curious about events within this community. I had mentioned a while ago that I used to participate in these kinda events when I lived in Ohio, but she has a hard time believing that this community is as real and large as it is. Part body insecurity and part fearing it is some sort of joke or meme I suppose. To help her see herself as I do I wanted to take her to an event. I didn't see any off hand in the forum for our area so I am asking.

We currently live in East Tennessee and was wondering if there were any events or anything going on, or if anyone nearby would be interested in starting something up.

JoJoHiHi

I’m in Memphis personally! Let’s get something going in Nashville, and stay at a hotel/hostel for a few days! I’m definitely down to make a group for everyone as well!

JoJoHiHi

That sounds awesome! I’d love to make a list of people in/around Tennessee, so we can have some awesome fellowship and etc. Please message me!

Railroad Man

I'm in southwest Virginia, but I like to go to the Smoky Mountains-Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or the NC side.

Why are there no more events? You used to see them all the time. Now there's nothing but stale websites with announcements for events five years ago.

DragonFly

Ahem Prema
Staff member
Global Moderator
I'm in southwest Virginia, but I like to go to the Smoky Mountains-Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge or the NC side.

Why are there no more events? You used to see them all the time. Now there's nothing but stale websites with announcements for events five years ago.
It is terrible, we can’t do anything about the outside links, but if you look at the last message time that is where you can tell how old a Dimensions post is!

gotigersgo2000

In Memphis, but I could do something in Nashville, or in the Eastern part of the state assuming it's over a break.

Group builder