• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Easter Food!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orchid

Easter food , Pesach food, Ostara food etc. Happy Easter 2023.

Homemade mini salmon pastries, trial run batch.
The doughroll form learn this one from my daughter when she was here.
Dough crust recipe is from my very old BHG Cookbook edition 1977 bought in the 70s. In my teens buy kitchen items.
Roll out dough very thin near circle/round scoop up together upwards in fluid motion roll wrap twist to shape into ovals with crimped edges.

Filling of pastries : can of salmon drained, lemon juice, olive oil, capers, green olives, mini tomatoes, red bell pepper, shallot, spring onion, smoked spanish paprika de la vera, few raisins for a hint of sweet, few drops chili pepper sauce, parsley salt, dried dill, milled black & white peppercorns.

Attachments

• 20230404_164822.jpg
    20230404_164822.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back