• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Eat BIG Now! - BBW, WG, Stuffing & Sex

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samster

This is a short story that borrows ideas from some of my favourite WG stories and fits them into the Kane Alpha/ Powerball setting. It is packed to bursting with WG fiction cliche's and is inspired by that wonderfully named burger joint Fatburger. Its not really original but hopefully it works well!

Also illustrated - check out the link in the story.

Eat BIG Now!

Like all Issa Sports Network (ISN) coverage of Issa Conference Powerball there were two sideline reporters; one covering each team. Their job was to offer thirty second insights into each team when the play commentators took a break. Most viewers considered them eye candy. With Issa State having a population split of 50% Corp and 50% Aurellian ISN made sure every game had one porked up Corp hottie and one cute little Aurellian. The pair of sideline cuties covering the Pionners vs Eagles game were stood together waiting to go live with a plug for one of the shows sponsors

“This snow ain’t gonna quit” complained Jordan Foster, a hefty Corp hottie who was bulging out of her cream ISN reporters suit. Jordan had played powerball as a linebacker in the Issa Conference before hanging up her helmet four years ago and spreading out into the role of sideline reporter. She still had the build of a powerball player but with layers of extra fat added to it.

“Lets get this Fatburger plug done and get our asses back inside” said Courtney LaBelle, a pint sized Aurellian former beauty queen who was in her first season covering powerball on ISN.

“I’m with ya there hun” said Jordan, trying to stop her perfect white teeth chattering.

“Don’t know what your complaining about babe, with all that blubber you’ve got it must be keeping you warm. Like a whale or something like that.”

“Screw you bony ass…”

The two joked around a little more whilst they waited to go live. Covering two mid table Issa Conference teams out in Dexter wasn’t a big deal like an MLP Issa State Surge game. As long as they made an occasional contribution and never missed a sponsor plug the producer was happy with them.

The pair heard the producer’s voice in their headphones.

“Okay, we’re live from commercials in three, two, one…”

Courtney turned to the camera, saw the LIVE colours, flashed her perfect white smile and said:

“Welcome back Issa Conference Powerball, live on ISN 4 and brought to you by the new Jeep Maverick, the official sports utility vehicle of Issa Powerball. The new Jeep Maverick can seat twelve, has the best towing capacity in its class and can navigate arctic tundra. Exactly what you need for the cold Issan winter. With no money down, pay nothing for six months and zero percent financing available, go to your nearest Jeep dealer now and buy one.”

Courtney smiled and turned to Jordan. With her own perfect smile Jordan delivered her lines:

“Today’s game is also brought to you by Fatburger. With fifty restaurant locations across the state, Issa is a Fatburger state. Eat healthy later, eat BIG now!”

“You sure look like you’ve been eating big at Fatburger, Jordan” said Courtney with a pat to her colleague’s considerable girth.

“You bet! I just love Fatburger. The XXXL Fatburger delux is every gaining Corp girls dream, packed with over two thousand calories its bound to pack on the pounds and its just delicious. You can also get XL chicken and turkey sandwiches and the gut bustin’, 100% all beef Big Issan Burger. Eat healthy later, eat BIG now!”

“What’s the most you’ve ever eaten?”

Jordan laughed and placed her own, perfectly manicured hand on her middle.

“That’s a secret but a lot more than one! It’s just so delicious a greedy gal like me just can’t stop. And I’m not the only one. Any girls playing on the Powerball O and D Lines are going to want to hang out at Fatburger. If your coach wants you bigger, try Fatburger’s XXXL Big Issan. Huge portions, great taste and cool people. Eat healthy later, eat Big now!”

“With the Eagles calling another time out, maybe you can fit in a Fatburger break?” said Courtney.

“You bet! I’ve gotta eat BIG now!”

Jordan flashed another smile, flicked her golden blonde hair over her shoulder and began her wiggle waddle along the sidelines. The camera swung round for a brief close up of Jordan’s thick caboose as it fought a real estate battle with the material of her skirt. Then ISN’s coverage cut back to the action on field and the play by play commentators replaced the sideline hotties.

“Dexter Eagles head coach John Fitzgerald called a timeout so…”

Coach Erica Luck stood with her team. As fitness coach her role wasn’t essential on gameday but she liked to be there with the Pioneers and to support the girls she spent so much time training. She also liked checking out the sideline reporters. Her eyes were focused on the hefty blonde Corp chick. She had the look and build of an ex-player; a muscled up frame that was turning voluptuous and fat. She wasn’t tall enough to be one of the heavies on the O and D Line but had too much natural bulk to be a receiver or running player. An ex-linebacker then.

The ISN reporter also looked kind of familiar. Like every sideline hottie she was heavily made up and a fancy, layered golden blonde hair do that no active powerball player would sport. But she looked familiar. Erica went back through her memory bank of players. She’d been with the Pioneers since she graduated from college ten years ago so it was a long list. She worked through all the hot players she’d coached. There had been many.

Eventually she settled on Jordan Foster. Jordan had played linebacker about four seasons ago. It had been toward the end of Jordan’s playing career so she had been a second string player but she’d been a first string hottie. Back then she’d been more sporty chick than TV glamour girl. But the ISN people had done a good job with Jordan. She had the whole TV hottie thing going perfectly but she still moved like an ex player. There was still plenty of muscle bulk under about forty pounds of extra blubber.

Erica focused on Jordan’s huge ass that was pushing out tight against the material of her skirt and said to herself:

“So hot! That ass is so big and deep and hot I’ve gotta get my hands on it somehow…”

ILLUSTRATION CLICK HERE: http://fav.me/d6uf0bo

Into the third quarter, on the sidelines and Jordan was even colder and hungrier. Power wiggling along the sidelines she was headed for a break. Eagles Stadium was a basic stadium catering for a small city out in the middle of nowhere so it didn’t have big time facilities. But the ISN crew did have a break room in the main stand. She really was freezing her butt off and the producers had promised her a fast food haul for the third quarter. After the Fatburger plugs the greedy hottie was seriously in need of a fast food fix. Jordan was cold and she wanted to eat.

Making her way around the back of the stadium she keyed the security code into the lock. Instead of the door opening it remained locked. Jordan keyed the number in again. Still locked. She’d forgotten the code. Jordan banged on the door. No answer. A minor league Issa Conference game and the production team was only one guy and he would have his headphones on.

“Shit!”

Jordan pushed away. It was freezing and she really was hungry. But she wasn’t going to get in the production room. She knew she wasn’t needed until the final quarter so maybe she could hit a concession stand? That could work. Wiggle waddling along she passed the ‘Pioneers Locker Room’ door. A smile curled on her lips. Before working for ISN Jordan had been a player for the Pioneers and she knew the locker room would be warm and there would be plenty of post game chow for the players. With the game in action she could help herself to a little?

A greedy smile across her face Jordan opened the door and stepped inside. The heated warmth hit her first and then the sweaty smell of any locker room. Jordan ignored that, many years a player herself and she knew the smell well, and headed for the coaches back office. That’s where the chow would be. Sure enough placed on the table behind the main desk was a huge platter of fast food being kept warm under a heated food tray.

Jordan felt her mouth watering. There was a ton of fast food to be vacuumed up by some overweight ex-powerball jockette turned sideline reporter. A long game on the sidelines and she was starving. Doing all the on air Fatburger plugs had made her even hungrier. Wasting no time she dug in. Grabbing her first Fatburger and digging in. The first burger disappeared quickly and she was onto the second when…

“What the hells going on here?” said a stern female voice behind.

Mouth full of burger Jordan hauled herself up, spun round and her eyes bulged. She was busted. The tall, slender figure she remembered from her Pioneers playing days. It was Aurellian fitness coach Erica Luck. Gulping down her burger Jordan managed to say:

“Ummm…I…ummm…hey Erica…” managed Jordan with a loud belch.

“My God, Jordan Foster” chuckled Erica “now you have got fat since you quit playing. I’ve seen you talking B.S on ISN and you’ve really blown up. From muscled up linebacker chick to fat ass sideline eye candy. And here you are stuffing yourself with Pioneers team chow when your supposed to be out there reporting on the game.”

“Hey Erica hun” rushed Jordan “I was freezin’ my ass off out there and I just did this Fatburger plug and it made me so fucking hungry…and…”

“You remembered the feast we put on for players after the game and thought you’d help yourself?” cut in Erica, stepping in a little closer she planted a fist gently into Jordan’s stuffed belly. Jordan belched again. Erica’s smile broadened and she said:

“Damn you always were a hot player Jordan, and you’ve really gotten fat. That belly of yours is twice as big as when you played.”

“Your not gonna tell my bosses at ISN, are you?” asked Jordan, sweating a little. An ex-powerball jockette she’d done well to land the ISN job. It paid well, kept her in the game and she didn’t imagine there were many other options out there that would pay her any kind of decent money.

“Nah, you’re an ex Pioneers chick and I’m not gonna fuck you over like that. But, shit if I told Coach Jackson she’d crap Tiberium.”

“Don’t tell Coach Jackson” pleaded Jordan.

“Okay, but you eat hamburgers until I tell you to stop.”

“I can do that!” rushed Jordan “I gotta be on the sidelines for the end of the last quarter…”

“Then shut up and start eating” cut in Erica, grabbing a burger and shoving it between Jordan’s lips. Jordan bit down and chewed. Erica watched as the ex-jockette worked through the burgers. Jordan Foster might not be playing powerball any more but she sure as hell hadn’t lost her appetite. She worked through Fatburger after Fatburger. Pausing occasionally for a drink of milkshake to wash it down. Eventually she began to slow down.

“Three more” commanded Erica.

“I’m full” gasped Jordan.

“I said three more, fatso.”

Jordan thought about what would happen if Erica told Coach Jackson and her bosses at ISN. Then she checked out Erica. The fitness coach was kinda hot. And Jordan loved to eat. She was stuffed. But she could maybe do one more burger. Unwrapping another she took a bite. Three bites later it was almost done when Jordan heard a voice over her earpiece.

“Where the hell are you Foster?” barked producer Ken Whittier “I need you sidelines for post game interviews.”

“I gotta get back” said Jordan to Erica.

“Like hell you have! Two more to go.”

“I gotta go” declared Jordan.

“You’ll finish the drill!” barked Erica in exactly the same commanding tone she used to girls struggling with that final rep in the weights room.

Stepping forward Erica pushed the linebacker turned TV porker against the table. She wasn’t in anything like the shape of her playing days but Jordan still had some muscle bulk and she could take on Erica Luck at close quarters, no problem. But squeezed into her ISN reporters suit and balancing on her tall heels and with her make-up to mess up there would be a price. Sure, Jordan still did her weights training but she was very much in ex-jockette territory and there would be a struggle. Erica was no push over. Besides, Jordan found the position she was in seriously hot.

“Your gonna eat two more, fatso” said Erica, grabbing another burger and lifting it toward Jordan’s face.

“Erica! Don’t screw up my make-up, I’ve gotta be on TV!”

“Damn I love powerball chicks turned TV pork chops” laughed Erica.

“Don’t…"

Erica shoved the burger into Jordan’s open mouth. For a moment Jordan thought about protesting but instead bit down into the burger. She had her producer screaming in her ear and Erica had her pinned. The best bet was just to eat. The first burger disappeared in three bites. Te producer continued to scream at her. Jordan felt her head spin as the vast amount of food in her belly seemed to cut off the flow of blood to her brain. If she didn’t eat the final burger fast it wouldn’t matter what Erica Luck said because ISN would fire her ass anyway.

The final burger was inhaled in two giant bites. Stood close together, Jordan pinned to the table the two collected themselves. The air was full of sexual tension. But they both had places to be. Erica stepped away, patted Jordan’s bloated belly, wiped a smear of errant burger from he cheeks and said:

“Okay, let’s roll you out to the ball game.”

Wiggle waddling as fast as she could Jordan headed out of the locker room and onto the powerball field. The snow and cold hit her and belly was painfully stuffed. She also felt dizzy and barely able to move as she made her way around the field. Jordan tried to focus on the scoreboard. There was seconds left of the game and it looked like the Eagles had pulled off a win over the Pioneers. Of course Jordan had seen non of the final quarter, only Erica Luck and a never ending supply of Fatburgers, but she needed to say something half smart when she went live.

“What happen to you hun?” asked Courtney LaBelle as she walked past.

“I…ummm…kinda got stuck.”

Courtney patted Jordan’s ready to detonate gut.

“Looks like you ate a frigging small child or something.”

Jordan just groaned and they both made their way to their respective sidelines. With Courtney covering the Eagles, and the Eagles taking the win she would be going first. Which was good for Jordan because she wasn’t going to do anything quickly. In fact all Jordan wanted to do was sit down, un-button her way too tight jacket and sleep. She’d eaten a lot in her time but she’d never eaten that amount in just a quarter of a powerball game.

Eventually she found Coach Jackson and ran through a basic post game interview. The coach was pissed after losing and Jordan just wanted to be able to sit down. The interview lasted less than thirty seconds and covered a few basic powerball clichés. Then she managed to get hold of Kasey Sanchez. Back on air Jordan said:

“Last time I covered a Pioneers game Kasey Sanchez was playing QB. Today she started in the Pioneers D-Line. I’m with Kasey now…”

The camera panned round to include the hefty Kasey Sanchez. Despite the snow the girl was sweaty and catching her breath. Her usually spiked hear was plastered to her head with sweat. In one had she had her helmet, battered and scuffed from a long game smashing into her opposite numbers on the O-Line, and in the other a bottle of Maxi Gain shake.

…and I’ve gotta say it’s the first time I’ve seen you play D-Line. How’s life in the trenches after years of QB?” asked Jordan.

“Kinda cool…I mean it sucked today to lose and I’m kinda bummed out but yeah its cool to have been given an opportunity and its cool to keep playin’ Pioneers powerball, ya know.”

“Sure do Kasey, I was three years a Lady Pioneer linebacker myself. Not one of you heavies on the front line but I’ve sacked me some quarterbacks. What was the biggest challenge in switching from QB to D-Line?”

“The bulking. I gained like sixty pounds in the off season. I worked real hard with Coach Luck and it’s pretty cool to play as one of the heavies, y’know?”

The camera panned out a little to cover the gut that now popped out over Kasey Sanchez’s torso. It was very definitely there but small compared to Jordan’s pork.

“I know all about Coach Luck’s bulking” laughed Jordan “thanks for talking with us Kasey and back to Larry and Mike in the studio.”

The camera LIVE light turned off and Jordan’s stock smile faded into a more genuine smile as she turned back to Kasey. Jordan had been finishing her powerball playing career just as Kasey started. She remembered Kasey Sanchez as a stick thin QB fresh out of college, not a muscle and gut D-Line chick.

“Lookin’ hot girl!” said Jordan with a gently punch to Kasey’s gut.

“Totally frigging fatso” laughed Kasey.

“Hah carefully cos you’ll keep getting bigger” said Jordan with a hand on her own middle.

“You look like ya ate a frigging horse or somethin’”

“I met Erica Luck in the third quarter” said Jordan.

“Gotcha, she’ll feed ya till you burst!”

“Don’t I know it” chucked Jordan.

Kasey bumped her gut into Jordan’s own fat, stuffed to busting belly before heading back toward the locker room. Jordan worked methodically through her other post game interviews with other players, coaches and game day officials for another twenty minutes. With ISN4’s coverage approaching its end she had one more sponsor plug to rattle off. Jordan turned to the camera, waited for the LIVE light and said:

“…Fatburger, fourth quarter gameday sponsor and home of burgers so big they’ll blow your mind. Eat healthy later, eat BIG now!”

The camera turned off and Jordan heard the producers voice shouting in her ear again:

“What the hell was that shit Foster? That was supposed to be the Shop N Save plug, not frigging Fatburger again.”

“I guess I had Fatburger on my mind” sighed Jordan.

Late evening and Jordan was lounging on her bed in the Holiday Inn next to Dexter Regional Skyport. With the game finishing late the ISN crew had missed the final shuttle flight back to Issa City and were stopping overnight. Distances were so vast on Kane Alpha that even a short one hour shuttle flight within Issa State was beyond sensible driving distance. Out in a small city like Dexter there was nothing to do on an evening but that didn’t bother Jordan that night. She was just letting her giant, overstuffed belly rest.

Since arriving in her room she’d wriggled out of her reporter’s suit, taken a long hot shower and then slipped on a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She’d popped two max strength Zanex indigestion tables, stacked up the pillows and rested back, hands holding her bulging belly and slipped into a semi conscious state. She had almost drifted off when there was a nock on the hotel room door. Jordan groaned and contemplated ignoring it. Feeling way too lazy she closed her eyes again. Then her Apple comm pad burst into life as a text landed. Rolling over Jordan clicked on the text. It was from an unknown number. Intrigued Jordan opened the text.

It had a picture of a Fatburger bag and the words

OPEN THE DOOR NOW, FATSO

There was only one person could have sent that text. Erica Luck.

Despite herself Jordan felt her belly rumble. She thought back to Coach Luck and the locker room. It had been completely stupid to pig out back there and it had ended up almost costing her ISN job. But Jordan also knew it had been hot and she’d liked it. Erica Luck was outside with more Fatburger. Rolling out off the bed Jordan padded across the room. She contemplated slipping on a top but figured Erica was probably more into the bare bellied look.

She opened the door. Erica Luck stepped in, smiling and winking at Jordan she pushed in. She handed Jordan the Fatburger bag, closed the door and followed Jordan into the room. Not wasting any time Erica stripped Jordan out of her shorts and sports bra and gently pushed the fattened up beauty down onto the bed. Her strong hands worked all over Jordan’s bloated body.

Jordan looked inside the Fatburger bag. It was a XXXL Big Issan meal.

“Your so greedy your going to eat it, aren’t you?” said Erica

Face flushed Jordan nodded and took a bite of burger. Resting back on the pillows Jordan ate through the burger much slower than she had back in the locker room. Erica continued to explore the ex-jockette whilst she ate and said:

“I couldn’t believe it when I caught you back in the locker room. I watched you wiggle waddling around on the sidelines all game and I’ve seen some cute sideline plumpers but you’re the hottest yet. And girl can you eat! When I was stuffing you with burgers back there I wanted to crawl under the table and eat you out right there. You look even fatter naked. You have really fucking fat thighs and that belly is ready to explode…and your ass is so huge it sticks out a mile…”

Erica’s eyes were wild with a different kind of hunger as she explored Jordan’s body. Laying back Jordan finished off the burger and was still dazed. So stuffed she could just lay on her back and groan.

Moving up Erica’s hands cupped Jordan’s huge breasts. After many cosmetic treatments the breasts hung their like two giant, almost solid globes. Her left hand squeezed a breast whilst Erica leaned in and her lips closed around Jordan’s nipple. With her right hand she reached down past Jordan’s stuffed gut and down between her fat thighs. Erica to worked her strong fingers down inside Jordan’s soaking pussy. Jordan moaned and came quickly, her thighs clenched together as her body shook in pure pleasure.

“Good girl” laughed Erica.

She reached into the Fatburger bag and handed Jordan some fries before reaching back down, spreading Jordan’s fat thighs and re-positioning herself between the former Pioneers players legs. She began working her tongue around Jordan’s underbelly, up to her navel, her tongue working in a way that Jordan almost begged for that touch. Erica only stopped when Jordan stopped eating. Eventually Jordan linked being pleasured with the bag of Fatburger fast food and kept eating. With the bag of fast food finally finished Erica slid back down between her legs, working her tongue like magic into Jordan’s sweet centre.

Fat Jordan came twice more.

“Okay, its my turn now” said Erica.

Jordan looked down at Erica. The fitness coach was slipping out of her own clothes, looking hungrily at the beached Jordan. Her fingers worked between her legs, her eyes rolled back and her own breathing quickened. The Fitness Coach was getting off on the sight of one of her one fully buffed up, former players lying there in front of her too stuffed to move. Erica didn’t last long. She moaned, gasped for breath and looked back down at Jordan.

“That was freaking amazing, huh?” said Erica.

Win a contented moan the over serviced Jordan just nodded. Erica hauled herself back up, off the bed and headed into the shower. Showered and changed she poked her head back into the bedroom. Jordan was alsleep. Before she headed out the door Erica said quietly and with a smile across her face:

“Eat healthy later, eat BIG now!”

Latest posts

Back