• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Educating Fluer - by Chuffed Angst (SSBBW, Eating, Revenge, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Observer

Editor/Writer/Commentator
SSBBW, Eating, Revenge, ~MWG - Fat revenge and oblivious weight gain befall a compulsively critical shrew from the world of Harry Potter

EDUCATING FLEUR
By Chuffed Angst

Chapter 1 -The Last Straw

Ginny was quite sure she had never been more angry. That was really saying something, considering her explosive Weasley temper. Enough was enough! That beastly bitch of a sister-in-law had gone just too far this time.

For years, long after her Hogwarts days chronicled in the Harry Potter tales, Ginny had overlooked Fleur’s unbelievable rudeness and attitude in the name of the love and happiness of her eldest brother. Fleur had been slinging snide comments about every female member of the Weasley clan since before Bill had married her.

It had required the tolerance of Mother Teresa, something Ginny was far less practiced in exercising. Fleur had ruined family dinners, summer beach trips, and quiet evenings at the Burrow time and again. She picked and picked about perceived faults of Ginny and her four sisters-in-law as if she had a right to her horrible opinions.

What bothered Ginny more, however, was that Fleur had criticized every aspect of Ginny’s mum: her weight, cooking, housekeeping, even her child rearing skills. Blinded by what she thought was Fleur’s "perfect" love for Bill, Molly had excused it all, saying that Fleur shouldn't be held responsible for her ‘continental attitudes’.

As years went by, Fleur’s acerbic criticisms had expanded to target nearly every female member of the extended Weasley clan.

In the name of family peace, Ginny had resigned herself to responding with no more than an eye roll and occasional muttered expletive. Ginny had remained civil and cooperative with Fleur both at family functions and at work. As the British Auror Office’s liaison to the Global Magical Law Enforcement Guild, Ginny had often needed to coordinate with the Office of International Cooperation, where Fleur worked. Fleur was no more than a glorified party hostess, but her vast connections in the international magical community had proven very valuable on more than one occasion.

Today, however, was just the end. Ginny had arranged to meet Fleur in the tea room at the Department of International Cooperation to discuss expediting the extradition of a captured Death Eater from the French West Indies. When she arrived, Fleur was already sitting and chatting with the Minister’s personal assistant, Margueritte, who was well known to be the heart and soul of the Ministry rumor mill.

Fleur stood up and gave Ginny the obligatory cheek-to-cheek air kisses. "Ah, Geenee. We were just talking about you. You do look so lovely today. Zee ingenious cut of your robes nearly hides your - ah, motherly - hips. Are zey charmed?"

Taking a moment as she sat down to re-think her immediately sarcastic reply to Fleur’s veiled insult, Ginny said, "Er, thanks Fleur. No charm, really. But I do rather like how nicely the fabric drapes. Hello Margueritte. And don’t you both look lovely today."

Margueritte gave a simpering smile and intoned confidentially, "Truly Ginny, its amazing how you are always appear so professional and attractive. Not many witches have your fashion sense. Its especially amazing considering that you must have figured the whole thing out on your own. Clearly, you didn’t get any help from your mother. Ha! From what Fleur tells me your mum’s pretty eccentric and doesn’t put much effort into appearances."

Ginny couldn’t remember the exact words of the rest of the conversation because she spent nearly all of her energy forcing a pleasant expression and restraining herself from hexing both Fleur and Margueritte right at the little tea table. It became clear to Ginny that Fleur had shared her nasty opinions about the Weasleys with Margueritte to the extent that Margueritte felt entirely comfortable joking about it with Ginny. In addition to Fleur’s usual cuts on Molly, Fleur and Margueritte joked about her perceived imperfections of virtually every member of Ginny’s family.

It was one thing for Fleur to express unpleasant opinions to her mum, to her and to her family, Ginny thought. But it was an entirely different thing to be trashing the Weasleys to non-family members. It was worse yet that Fleur chose to air her bitchy opinions to the queen of Ministry gossip, who would be sure to spread it around.

Ginny phased back into the conversation and started paying close attention just as Fleur started belittling Bill. "Ah, oi. 'e iz so very sexy, like an animal. Which is magnifique in zee boudoir. But outside of zee budoir I am working on... shall we say, house training him, so to speak. Like all of zee Weasleys - no disrespect intended Geenee – 'e is too unrestrained. I don’t allow 'im to be a bad influence on our two angel girls. I 'ave told zee girls that zeir father is 'imself a wild child and zat zey must get permission from me for anything out of zee ordinary. Really, I must keep 'im on a veree short leash."

That was it. If Fleur was as hateful and unloving regarding Bill as she was about the rest of the Weasleys, all bets were off. Molly had convinced Ginny to ignore Fleur’s constant trashing in the name of family peace and Bill’s happiness. But Fleur was going to spread her opinions publicly and if she wasn’t even going to be loving and loyal to Bill, there wasn’t much point was there? Ginny couldn’t listen any more without reacting. Since she didn’t trust herself not to overreact, so she excused herself, saying she had another meeting and would fly a memo to Fleur about the French West Indies issue.

A WWW Solution

Back in her office, Ginny stormed and fumed. How dare Fleur! Of all the disloyal, unloving, malicious people in the world, how had her brother brought this one into their family??

Sure, Fleur is physically perfect in a sodding veela cum Barbie Doll sort of way. But if anyone could see her black heart and rotting soul, they wouldn’t think she was so perfect. If Fleur weren’t so sure of her own perfection, maybe she wouldn’t feel the righteous ability to criticize everyone else.

Ginny would defend her mum to the ends of the earth, but one thing she really disagreed about was Molly’s decision to overlook all of Fleur’s nasty comments. Fleur had hurt too many people over the years and should not be allowed to continue. Problem was, just before Bill and Fleur's wedding, Molly had coerced Ginny and her brothers into wizarding promises never to "argue with dear Fleur about her continental attitudes", so direct confrontation was out. But Ginny thought Fleur just might learn to play nice if she were forced to feel the repercussions of her insults. Well, Ginny would have to think about this and perhaps consult the twins.

After considering a multitude of nasty hexes, Ginny decided that she didn’t want to inflict any kind true injury on her brother’s wife and the mother of her nieces. No, Ginny simply wanted to nick the glaze of physical perfection that seemed to fuel Fleur’s self-righteous habit of picking on the imperfections of others. Ginny hoped that if Fleur was forced to see herself as an imperfect human, that she might learn to empathize with the rest of humanity and stop being such a bitch.

Easier said than done, however. Ginny knew of no magic that would cause Fleur to be appropriately self-critical or circumspect about her world view. She read through dozens of spell books looking for something, anything. She had just about given up. In frustration, she took her search to Weasley’s Wizards Wheezes, where her brother George labored.

Without mentioning her intended target, Ginny asked George if he could suggest anything that might turn bitchy criticisms back on the person doing the criticizing.

"Sister of mine, you have come to just the immature establishment to find a perfect solution. We came out with this little beauty last month. Its our 'I’m rubber; you’re glue' gum. If you are chewing the gum, whatever you say about a person bounces off of that person and sticks to you. See, watch. I’ll chew some now... Er, um, .. So now whatever I say about you will happen to me... Ginny you are a blue hyena!"

A blue haze engulfed George, who was instantly changed into a cute and furry blue hyena. Breaking out in laughter, Ginny waited about a minute before George returned to his natural state. "George, that’s brilliant! But would there be any way to put the same charm into something other than gum and make it a bit, er, more subtle?"

George tipped his head to the side, gave Ginny a calculating look and asked, "So, this is something a little beyond child’s play, sis?"

At his sister’s nod, George went behind the counter and pulled out his top secret WWW Sick Trick Cook Book. George began flipping through the pages and jotting down notes. After a few minutes of furious flipping and jotting, George said, "Right. How’s this? I’ll formulate a rubber/glue variant in a tea. The tea will be effective for 24 hours. There will be no visible effects – sorry, no blue hyenas. But the drinker will take on the internal characteristics of any name calling, slander or slur the drinker issues for two hours per name, slander or slur issued."

"Blimey, George. That’s perfect! How could you know that’s exactly what I’m looking for?" Ginny exclaimed.

With a wry grin, George responded, "Easy, kiddo. Fleur is just as hard on my Katie as anyone else in the family."

Good as his word, George sent a case of what looked to be Fleur’s favorite, but hard-to-find, brand of French tea several days later. It came with a note:

Gin: Sticking with your request for subtle, here is your rubber/glue tea. Its harmless if you stick away from name calling slurs and slander. After a chat with Katie, I also added an appetite enlargement charm and a veela neutralizer as a bonus. Their effect is longer lasting, Share it well. G.​

Back