• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

El Torrito rocks!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OriginalCyn

I just got an ad in the mail from El Torrito Restaurant that pleased me to no end. I can't afford to go out to eat as much as I used to back in the day, but when I did go there, I always liked their Grande Platter, because it had so much food. Well, they've just introduced a new "all you can eat" menu, with a different AYCE item being featured each night. --And the best part is that it's very affordable--ranging from $10-15.

(Speaking of "back in the day": They used to have an AYCE Sunday Brunch that even included [cheap] champagne! Unfortunately, they couldn't keep that up forever. But I sure appreciated their generosity back then!)

If you enjoy Americanized Mexican food, El Torrito is a great place to take your date.

Latest posts

Back