• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Election season

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hal84

I love election season! A great time to watch the democratic process in person. ( I understand that it's an oxymoron with poltical leaders running recieve massive donations, please refrain from pointing it out) So let's talk issues, I see one big issue that is going to shape this election. The economy, more preciesely: jobs.

1.) For any person to live they need a few things. Shelter and food are on the top of this list. People provide for these two basic needs with jobs so when ever unemploment is ever high jobs become incredibly important in elections. Let's look at unemployment stats for the Obama adiminstration and the democrats for the time sense november 2008. It was 6.90. Obama and democrats then proceeded on a huge governement spending program. After 2 years in office Obama and the democrats have managed to have the unemployment rise to 9.60 for August 2010. Obama and democrats held control of the House, Senate, and White House and they have not reveresed the tide of unemployment.

People are sick of seeing huge bail outs and the common person not getting any help. People are sick of having economists and members of the Obama administration tell the public the economy is rebounding when unemployment is at 9.60 and the jobs that have been created are not equal to the jobs that have been lost.

Democrats will be taking it on the chin this election season. Would love to hear arguments over the issues. But the economy and jobs are going to the bulk of what campaigns are going to be over.

Latest posts

Back