Quantcast

Ellos sizing from Woman Within

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

volatile

I found a few nice things that I wanted to ordered but I'm just wondering if the sizing runs different because it's a European company.

Ellos

Has anyone ordered anything from that line yet? I HATE ordering stuff that doesn't fit right and then pay to send it back.

indy500tchr

Thanks a lot! LOL....I didn't even know this part of the site existed. Now my charge card is going to be jumping out of my wallet screaming, "USE ME USE ME!!!"

Weeze

Justin Bieber of Dims
You know, I'm normally not a fan of Woman Within, but this stuff looks really cute :)

I'll have to take a better look sometime.

HottiMegan

I'm a fat geek!
In Remembrance
I was looking at this stuff wondering the same thing about sizing. Their stuff is cute!

volatile

Yea, I rarely order anything from WW but I found like six things from that line that I want to order. I may just end up ordering them and see how they fit.

Once I get them I'll post about how they fit with some pictures. If anyone else orders or has any info before then I would still love to know how they fit and the quality or it.

Carrie

I just got an Ellos top in 5x and was pleased to find that it fits like a typical 5x top from Woman Within. It's as cute in person as it is on the website, too. I like the Ellos line!

volatile

I just got an Ellos top in 5x and was pleased to find that it fits like a typical 5x top from Woman Within. It's as cute in person as it is on the website, too. I like the Ellos line!
Well that's good to hear. Now I'm not so hesitant to order. Which top did you order?

Carrie

This one, in black. Has a nice little flash of teasy cleavage to it. Teasage!

I'm loving the maxi dress, too, will probably try that soon.

P.S. Discount code "wwtake50" gets you 50% off one item!

volatile

This one, in black. Has a nice little flash of teasy cleavage to it. Teasage!

I'm loving the maxi dress, too, will probably try that soon.

P.S. Discount code "wwtake50" gets you 50% off one item!
I'm going to order that one in the honey color :)
I'm assuming that code is for 50% off one item and not total order?

I love the maxi dress! I never wear dresses but I've been dying for a dress like that for over a year now.

BubbleButtBabe

No one cares anyway
I loved looking at those clothes..I might save some money and get a few things from there..I am still a little put off by their sizing chart,I can't figure out if I am a XL there or a 1 now..<sighs> I loved when things were easier

Latest posts