Quantcast

Elroy Cohen's Thread

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
so wehen are you going to post a new story
It's in there.

I didn't do a link before because I was on my phone. I'm not doing a link now because I'm lazy, but the story in Recent Additions forum called The BFLO by ec is mine.

check it out.

ec

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
I put up two new stories in the recent additions forum. They're quite different in tone so be careful. One is complete and one will be continued, but that is not why you should be careful;)

Enjoy!

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
Posted the start of a new story here. Another competition based story. Hopefully it is different enough from others I have done to be interesting.

I got another one that is really out there with aliens and whatnot. Still working on that one.

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
I'm flattered that you would think of me for something like that. The idea is definitely a good one. I have written a story where a guy gets caught slipping breast enhancement pills to his girlfriend and she turns the tables on him and then through a series of circumstances he finds a way to turn the tables back on her. I don't think that went got posted to this site though.

Anyway. I'm in the middle of a story that's pulling all of my creative energy at the moment. Perhaps when I wrap that one up I'll revisit your idea.

Thanks for the suggestion.

SammyBoy

could you get that posted on this website, or direct us to where it is posted?

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
could you get that posted on this website, or direct us to where it is posted?
The website that had it up isn't around anymore. It's been a few years for that story. If I am able to remember where I got that saved I'll see if I can't get it posted.

Thanks for the interest.

snr6424

Would it be too terribly rude to ask if you remember the web address? I'm curious if it could be found through the Wayback Machine. I certainly understand if it's something you don't feel like sharing.

A little more on topic, I thoroughly enjoyed Fat Karma. You have a way about being "over the top" with some of your stories that really adds a different dimension of enjoyability. I'm not sure how to really describe it, the stories just have a certain "bigness" or "flair" to them that I really like. Looking forward to whatever is next. :)

elroycohen

Steampunk Psycho
It is not rude, but it won't get you any results either. I honestly don't remember if it was one of the Yahoo groups or part of that Geocities(?) thing that went extinct not too long ago. Writing is just something I do for fun, so I don't necesarily keep track when people ask if they can post stuff up on other sites or translate it to another language. I bet I'd fail miserably if someone asked my to name from memory all the stories I put on this site. So sorry I can't help.

I'm glad you enjoyed Fat Karma. My last few stories have been pretty over the top. You either get them or don't I guess.

As for what's next, I have a few in the works, but I've kind of holding off since October is usually a busy month for me. I get pretty into the whole Halloween spirit and all.

Thanks for the feedback.

Would it be too terribly rude to ask if you remember the web address? I'm curious if it could be found through the Wayback Machine. I certainly understand if it's something you don't feel like sharing.

A little more on topic, I thoroughly enjoyed Fat Karma. You have a way about being "over the top" with some of your stories that really adds a different dimension of enjoyability. I'm not sure how to really describe it, the stories just have a certain "bigness" or "flair" to them that I really like. Looking forward to whatever is next. :)

snr6424

It is not rude, but it won't get you any results either. I honestly don't remember if it was one of the Yahoo groups or part of that Geocities(?) thing that went extinct not too long ago. Writing is just something I do for fun, so I don't necesarily keep track when people ask if they can post stuff up on other sites or translate it to another language. I bet I'd fail miserably if someone asked my to name from memory all the stories I put on this site. So sorry I can't help.

I'm glad you enjoyed Fat Karma. My last few stories have been pretty over the top. You either get them or don't I guess.

As for what's next, I have a few in the works, but I've kind of holding off since October is usually a busy month for me. I get pretty into the whole Halloween spirit and all.

Thanks for the feedback.
Totally understand, thanks for the response. Have a great Halloween. :)

Latest posts