• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Embarassment to Encouragement, Ch. 1(~weight gain, stuffing)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JASmith

Godless heathen
"Nuts!", he exclaimed, "What am I gonna do?" It had been a very long night at work; 12 hours of boredom and drudgery. He made it through, though. Money was tight(as always), and they needed the extra cash. What had made it worse was that he had gotten a message from his wife telling him to make haste getting home. The message went on to say that they had to go to settlement today(of all days!), so he needed to get home, get cleaned up, and head over to the bank as quickly as possible. He had driven like a madman on the way home, and had sorted himself out in good order. That's when had ran into the problem that was before him now.

That problem was his belly; it was too big for his "nice" clothes! He had wanted to make a favorable impression at the bank, so he had decided to wear them. Normally, he wore t-shirts, shorts, jeans, and work boots-regular blue collar fare. He hadn't worn these clothes in many months, possibly even into last year sometime, so he wasn't prepared for the fact that they didn't fit any longer. Over the past 12 months or so he had been gaining weight at a steady pace after entertaining the idea of joining another gym. He hadn't, because of the money problems; food was much easier to pay for, and FAR easier to get into, than working out, and this definitely showed.

It had been his decision to gain weight, after all. For the better part of his life he had been mortally afraid of packing on any excess pounds, due to the way that he had been raised. Finally, he had had enough of the struggle, and let it(and himself) go. His genetics had allowed for him to balloon quite easily, fed by his love of food and drink. He preferred wearing shorts, and nearly all of his shorts had elastic waistbands, so even though he knew that he was growing, he wasn't completely aware of the extent. That is, until now.

He had tried the pants on first; they had pulled up fine until they had hit his hips. He had been completely aware that the size of his stomach had increased drastically; it was obvious when he washed himself, tied his shoes, or just looked down. What he hadn't realized was how much the rest of him had followed suit. He had bought these pants about 3 sizes too big in anticipation of gaining weight, but by the look and feel of things he should have added another 2 sizes on to that. He managed to get the zipper about half way up, but that was it. And the button? Forget it! A large portion of his belly kept that from closing, probably a good 2 to 3 inches. Some of his friends at work had ordered pizza, and he had gorged on nearly an entire large pie, along with all of the other food that he had brought from home. This had added to his girth quite substantially.
On impulse, he walked around the room to see if the pants would stay up. They did, but he decided to go for a proper fitting pair of jeans instead. Opening his dresser, he was dismayed to see that he had forgotten to do laundry, and all of his jeans were dirty. He was stuck with these pants, then. He suspected that the shirt that he had bought to match these pants was too small, but he pulled it over his head anyway to see. If he stood still, it covered his stomach up, but when he moved the shirt would ride up just enough to see flesh, and the undone button. He tried sucking in his stomach to get the zipper farther up, or the button done, but all that got him was out of breath.

He had to meet his wife in 15 minutes; not long enough to get some new clothes, so he was out of options. He sent his wife a message with the news. She responded that they would just have to deal with it, and that he should get a move on. So, out the door and to the bank he went. He met his wife outside of the bank in the parking lot, and she took stock of his situation. "Well, you certainly are WAY too big for those....we'll just have to get you some new ones later." With that, she took his hand and led him into the bank. As soon as he walked through the front door, he became aware-via the overhead monitor-that his belly was showing from under the shirt. Pulling the shirt down as best he could, he hissed at his wife to slow down.

As they made their way to the loan office, he noticed, out of the corner of his eye, that one of the tellers was staring at him. He turned his head to look at her as they passed by, and she smiled and began to shake her head. He just kept walking, silently wishing that he could stop and ask her what the problem was. They made it to the office on time, and the procedures began. As he was seated signing papers, he was conscious of the pressure being exerted by the zipper on his stomach, and tried to adjust himself as discreetly as possible.

Thankfully, the proceedings didn't take too long, and they finished up in record time. Making their way through the lobby, they headed towards the front door. As they passed the tellers, he saw that the teller from before was talking with one of her co-workers, and suspected that she was talking about him. This fact was validated when they started to giggle softly. This brought the attention of his wife, who deduced what was going on right away and glared at the two of them with one of her patented "glass-melting" stares. Once the two of them reached their vehicles, he leaned against his truck heavily, and apologized to her, "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, honey, I didn't realize that I got this big."
She could tell that he was ashamed, and said, "Oh, stop...It's not like you knew beforehand that your clothes wouldn't fit right!" Drawing closer to him, she rested a hand on his stomach, and said, "Besides, what is there to be ashamed of? So you've got a big belly, it's not like I mind." She smiled then, "Plus, I'm kinda responsible for it, remember?" Patting him softly, she said, "Now, how about we go get some lunch?" He blinked at her in surprise, "But what about these clothes?" She laughed and responded, "Don't worry about it, we'll get a booth so no one can see."

There just happened to be a Friendly's directly across the parking lot from the bank, and she suggested that they go there to make things easier. He readily agreed; Friendly's was one of his favorite places to eat, mainly because of the ice cream. They went inside, sat down, and ordered drinks. "Let's get an appetizer.", she said, and they ordered it when the waitress came back with their sodas. Looking over the menu, he said that he would probably just get a salad. She shook her head, and said, "What for? We've got some extra cash now, so you might as well enjoy yourself before you head off to bed." He nodded, and decided on an entree instead. Just then, the appetizer came, and they ordered the main course after it was served.

After the waitress took their orders and moved off, they dug into the appetizer..He was surprised that he had any kind of appetite, given what he had earlier, but they both ate steadily until it was gone. They began to make idle conversation then, until the waitress arrived with their main courses. After they had been served, they continued on with the conversation in between bites. At about half way through his entree, he could feel the pants tightening even more around his stomach, and became acutely aware of the pressure on his zipper. Not much more room left; I hope that she doesn't order ice cream, although I would like some.
, he thought to himself.

Just then, the conversation moved on to his night at work. He told her about what had happened, and what they had been working on. She asked him what he had taken to eat, and he replied, "3 peanut butter sandwiches, and as many candy bars." He hesitated, "And some of the guys bought pizzas for everyone." "That's nice." she said, "Did you have any?" He nodded, "Yeah, I had a good bit." She nodded, " I thought that you had something else." He looked at her, and asked, "Why do you say that?". She replied, "Because you look at little more....round....than usual." He nodded in understanding...

He had just finished his entree, along with his second large soda, when he felt the zipper finally give way. The pressure from his swollen stomach pushed out and down, unzipping it the whole way, giving him some relief. His wife heard the noise, and asked him what it was. Leaning forward, he whispered, "That was my zipper." Her eyes widened a bit, and she said, "Uh oh, are you alright?". He nodded, a bit red-faced. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom; be right back.", she said. Once she moved away, he checked to see if anyone was looking, then adjusted his stomach out over the hasp of the zipper. It now rested comfortably in his lap, and was clearly visible from under the bottom of the shirt, which was how half way up to his navel.

Once his wife returned, he said, "We have to go...SOON!". She looked at him and replied, "But I wanted ice cream!" He groaned internally, I think that she's trying to make me explode!
he thought. He said, "Go ahead, I'll be okay." She nodded and motioned to the waitress. The waitress came over to see what she wanted, and his wife placed the order. While she was doing that, he checked his phone, so he wasn't aware of what his wife had ordered until the waitress read it back to his wife. She had ordered his favorite dish...FOR HIM!

After the waitress went for the ice cream, he glared at her, and asked, "Why did you do that?" She responded, "Because that's your favorite one, isn't it?" He nodded, and said, "But...look at me; are you trying to embarrass me further?" She leaned forward then, and said, "I don't want you to be ashamed of your belly; I've decided not to be, so why should you?" She smiled coyly, "Plus, I've grown to like your shape more now."

He sat back, stunned by what he had just heard. SHE WAS purposely stuffing him! " Are you sure about this?", he asked, " You're not turned off?" She shook her head, "Not yet; I will let you know when you get too big." Just then, the ice cream arrived. His was a large bowl filled with chocolate cake, surrounded by peanut butter and chocolate ice cream, and covered with peanut butter and hot fudge topping. He regarded it hungrily, but hesitantly. "Eat up, Daddy!", she said. He picked up his spoon and began to shovel it in. God, this stuff is so great!
he thought. It took him a good 15 minutes of steady eating to finish it, but he did.

She regarded her husband with a smile. "What's the matter, honey, are you stuffed?", she asked wryly. He was leaning back in his seat, face red, and breathing heavily. The only thing that he could do was nod, such was the extent of the food in his system. Reaching down to get her purse from under the table, she had a quick look to see. He was all belly from the middle of his lap up to the bottom of his chest, and he had one hand on his stomach. The shirt had ridden up enough now to expose his navel. Maybe I pushed him a little too far this time, she thought, I'll have to get him out to his truck as soon as possible.

She took the check, went up to pay, and then returned to the table. They were in the booth nearest to the door, and she stood blocking the view from the rest of the restaurant. "Time to go, honey, you need to rest." He nodded, and slid out of the booth slowly. Standing up with some difficulty, he waddled out the door, across the parking lot, and to his truck, led by her. There was no hiding his engorged belly now, and made no attempt. After he got up into the truck, she reached over and rubbed his stomach, "See you at home; maybe I'll give you a belly rub to help out." He nodded gratefully, and closed the door.

He made it home before she did, and was already in the house and upstairs when she got there. Fearing the worst, she went to the bathroom, but he was just undressed and washing up for bed. He put on his pajamas, and started to brush his teeth. "Are you okay?", she asked, and he nodded his head yes. She stepped around to face him and placed on hand on his stomach. "Was it too much?", she asked. He thought to himself for a moment, then answered, "No, but I don't want to do that in public again for a while." "Okay.", she responded and they went upstairs.

Getting into the bed, he positioned himself on his back with a sigh, "I'm tired.", he said. She climbed onto the bed next to him and exposed his belly so she could see it. Huge didn't describe it; It stood nearly 8 inches above the rest of his torso, and felt as hard as a rock. Slowly rubbing in circles, she could hear his stomach gurgle when she hit certain spots. He would give a groan of relief when she hit those spots. "Thank you", he said, " I feel a little better now." She continued on with the rubbing, getting more gentle as she went. Eventually, his breathing deepened, and she saw that he was asleep. Getting up softly, she kissed him on the forehead, gave his belly one more rub for good luck, and then left the bedroom...

Latest posts

Back