• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Emotions Dump - EXPLICIT WORDS - NSFW

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigWheels

It's OK, I bite back
I need to fucking cuss about my crazy ass life.

I am right now homeless, disabled, nothing is going right, the whole fucking problem is just because politicians make money from NOT fixing problems, like affordable housing, decent health care, and a million and one other things.:eek:

The homeless agency in this area has staff making 6 figures & I'm sleeping beside a fucking dumpster???????:confused:

And my fucking air mattress won't hold air any longer :(

I actually have worn out the valve on a HEAVY DUTY camp mattress (Thermarest) and being on disability, it's just one more thing I can't afford.

THE ONLY BRIGHT SPOT is my fiancee (I can never remember which is the girl :batting:eek:ne) who is still in Spain, but listens to me & is the most patient person I know. Always a calming force on me.:smitten:

Te amo mi amor. :wubu:

Well, I don't feel much different yet. Maybe it helps later.

Latest posts

Back