• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Encounter part 1 (BBW, romance)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D square

Give me "More to Love"
Encounter (Andre & Carol)

By D square

[email protected]

Movies always have the settings for chance encounters. The main theme of most is man meets woman. You see the ordinary guy meeting the super model while on vacation or a business trip. The two people find a mutual connection, and then you never see them again. It is a fantasy we all dream of. When it is all said and done the two are left with the vivid memories of an intimate encounter etched in their minds forever. The chances of a FA and a BBW making that connection, if there were statistics, is likely to be even slimmer. In this case the paths of a FA and a BBW did cross and it left a lasting impression for both Andre and Carol.

******************************************​

Andre: As a college assistant for the University’s choir director, I was picked to go with him to Six Flags. Actual no one else could go. He was one of the judges for a high school choir competition. I had to help out (drive, paper work, errands etc.). The park had made arrangement to have park employees fill the role that year, unlike the times before. So, there was more help than needed. I ended up just standing around that morning. We were told the park was days from opening for the summer season and it would be open for the students from 25 schools after the competition. ((It was going to be a long day.))

Carol: Some of my friends thought it was juvenile of me to work at the amusement park. It was good money and they were flexible with my hours. I tried to get some of my friends to get jobs there because I didn’t feel comfortable with some of the other female employees. They were nice but very superficial. They invited me out to their activities but they did it only because they knew I would say no. Being a BBW I didn’t feel like going with them and listening to them complain about how they needed to lose 5 or 10 pounds, or their men won’t want theme anymore. That was not my idea of fun.

The park was letting the students from a choir competition enjoy a day of fun before the scheduled opening to the public. I hoped they would give me a specific assignment because I hated just standing around. ((It was going to be a long day.)) I was waiting for my team leader when I saw him. He was looking at me and I turned around to make sure he wasn’t looking at someone else.

Andre: It was still early. I told the director I would meet him back at the theater after his scheduled break that after noon and then I would used the opportunity to wander around the park. After wandering around the area and I came across a nice female employee. ((nice meaning a FA’s Dream)). She was in her mid 20’s about 5’3”or 5’5”, gray eyes, ((guessing)) about 250+lbs, a little top heavy, very tanned from working in the park, but not burned. Her shiny brown hair was cut short ((Very nice BBW)). True to form the park uniform was not designed to accommodate the abundant curves and her clothes hugged every soft round curve she had. I hoped she would be receptive to a little small talk. I would rather be in her presence more than any of the wafer thin females I saw on the way to the competition area.

Latest posts

Back