Endless Rollercoaster

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Retrofeeder

So, when I started getting fat I was so happy for every pound I gained. But, it seems like I'm at this threshold where my body is stuck on 260-279 range... It's really been bugging me these past months. If anyone has the time to share, I'd love some tips/experiences. And thank you for looking at my thread it means a lot.

Reactions: Tad

plussize52

The same thing happened to me. I got to 225 or so, and then, no matter what I did, I seemed stuck. What helped me was taking time off. I count calories to make sure I exceed a certain amount each day, so I stopped that. I just ate what I wanted without concern about gaining or not, and I avoided the scale. Eventually, I started feeling my clothes fit differently. I had finally broken my plateau and started gaining with more serious intentions again. I’m now over 240.

I’m not sure why this helped. Perhaps I was eating less on some days, making my body think it was in famine mode and it started holding on to fat more readily. Perhaps my mindset just needed a reset, and when the plateau ended, I could enjoy the small gains again.

Retrofeeder

The same thing happened to me. I got to 225 or so, and then, no matter what I did, I seemed stuck. What helped me was taking time off. I count calories to make sure I exceed a certain amount each day, so I stopped that. I just ate what I wanted without concern about gaining or not, and I avoided the scale. Eventually, I started feeling my clothes fit differently. I had finally broken my plateau and started gaining with more serious intentions again. I’m now over 240.

I’m not sure why this helped. Perhaps I was eating less on some days, making my body think it was in famine mode and it started holding on to fat more readily. Perhaps my mindset just needed a reset, and when the plateau ended, I could enjoy the small gains again.
It helped alot thank you so much

SSBHM

So, when I started getting fat I was so happy for every pound I gained. But, it seems like I'm at this threshold where my body is stuck on 260-279 range... It's really been bugging me these past months. If anyone has the time to share, I'd love some tips/experiences. And thank you for looking at my thread it means a lot.
if i'm not too late to suggest something, i'd recommend buying lots and lots and lots of ice cream and having milkshakes whenever possible. i love em and using heavy cream partly probably adds a bit to the richness and fattening too. always seems like i can drink a shake no matter how full of food i am too. maybe you don't want t big gut like mine, but if you are so inclined, that's my secret.

Latest posts