• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

!(Enough!)-The Yakov Smirnoff poll

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is there an appropriate time for a Yakov Smirnoff reference?

• Yes, ALWAYS

• No, NEVER

• Who is Yakov Smirnoff?/Who cares?/Get a life Dr. P

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dr. P Marshall

I am tired of being the lone voice of reason adrift in a sea of references to lame observational comedy about a country that no longer exists. But I try to be reasonable and open minded around here and so I have decided to see if MAYBE, just maybe I need to rethink my position. So, I'm throwing it out to the community as a whole. Is there or is there not ever an appropriate time for a Yakov Smirnoff reference? Oh, and I included a third category for those of you who like to vote on issues about which you are uninformed. I want this bold experiment in democracy to be fair, after all.

Once the community has spoken, I promise to abide by your decision. But just remember, if you vote in favor of me shutting up, you have only yourselves to blame for what happens.

Dr. P

EDITED: Geez, you can't make a poll without people complaining. :p Here is the master's web page, you can click to youtube links from there.
http://www.yakov.com/default.html

Latest posts

Back