Erotic Fetishes

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Austin093, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Sep 24, 2019 #41

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Colonial Warrior

Since I was younger, I have this fantasy. I wish to share with you as I shared with my real friends outside of here.

I didn't know if many of you does remember those wonderful dating game shows from the 70s and 80s.

In them, a contestant was pitted in an area of the tv studio usually separated by a wall from three candidates for a date for him or her as the main prize.

My fantasy is to be a contestant in one of those shows. With any of those three beautiful ladies, I could feel myself a winner!!!!

2. Sep 25, 2019 #42

Astarte

Astarte

Astarte

Sopivasti lihava

I just realised I may have a fetish for sexy underwear. (In addition to the obvious fat/food related activities)

Before my fat acceptance / body positive awakening I wouldn't have dreamed of even feeling comfortable with stuffing my girth into some skimpy bodystocking. Today I received my order, a box full of lace and netting, and I caught myself really hot and bothered when unpacking them and then trying them on. Like exceptionally so. And thinking back, it's been this way for some time.

LifelongFA likes this.
  3. Sep 30, 2019 #43

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

There was an old sci-fi pic about an all woman planet that an astronaut is stranded on.
    Now imagine if this planet was only inhabited by BBW and SSBBW!
    My fantasy probably included me being fattened up by the inhabitants too.

AmyJo1976 likes this.
  4. Oct 1, 2019 #44

Shotha

Shotha

Shotha

It reminds me a bit of a story called Alien Ambassador, in which the narrator is fattened up by the aliens. I'm sorry that it doesn't include hordes of BBW's though. Here's a link to the story, for anyone interested in reading it:-

https://www.deviantart.com/j-p1/art/Alien-Ambassador-93361696

5. Oct 23, 2019 #45

Marshmallow Minotaur

Marshmallow Minotaur

Marshmallow Minotaur

Short fat bear

I’ve always been kind of embarrassed of my fetish because it seems so silly. I love guys in a nicely pressed, crisp button down dress shirt, particularly button down collars. I have no idea why the bd collar in particular. I’m partial to the shirt paired with khakis (shorts or long pants) and of course a big belly. This isn’t me but I can wish. :D

E63EEA5F-7785-4E18-ADCC-51182BCE3367.png

Shotha and Shh! Don’t tell! like this.
  6. Oct 25, 2019 #46

Broseph

Broseph

Broseph

Not breaking new ground here but definately into fat. Especially bellies. Especially really big ones. There is also something really hot about embarrassment/fat shame--like if my fat partner were to break a chair in public and everyone stared and whispered. I would never want anyone to get hurt with the shaming but we are talking strictly fantasy here. Tight clothes, being out of breath, getting stuck/having trouble fitting into small places. I consider these fantasies.

7. Oct 25, 2019 #47

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

Shh! Don’t tell!

I think I’ve mentioned my love of button down shirts somewhere before. Great to see someone else acknowledge how fantastic they are.

Marshmallow Minotaur likes this.
  8. Oct 26, 2019 #48

gedjt1

gedjt1

gedjt1

6'1 black man seeking ssbbw / bbw , Uk

My fetish is a strong desire for a woman in a huge nylon bra,there is something about a big woman with a huge chest wearing a big granny bra that drives me crazy,I think it's the feel of the nylon and the weight of a huge breast contained that makes me so excited, it's weird because I only ever crave an older woman,never a young girl

9. Nov 15, 2019 #49

gluttonfan

gluttonfan

gluttonfan

I am more attracted to a woman who totally lets go an excessive appetite. And that becomes progressively huge and more and more voracious.
    A vicious circle leading to extreme obesity. But here I am only talking about fetishism.
    Her soul must be the first consideration to remember on a more real way to be.

10. Nov 22, 2019 #50

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

voluptuouslover

Ok so a fetish is something that gives you sexual arousal.....so are three strange as they may seem:

1. watching feminine gestures my wife does makes me want to have sex with her.

2. smelling bath soap on her skin arouses me to wanting and almost needing sex with her.

3. watching her gain weight makes me want to have sex with her right there. Whoops sorry!

And

I typically like all over heavier prettier women that happen to be shorter and pear shaped with huge breasts, huge hips, ass and big lower bellies. But occasionally a fetish turn itself on to seeing a rather skinny arm and legged women with an dagger aged pronounced huge gut or a thinner upper body with a missive lower body.....it’s a unique thing that isn’t my typical but every so often I get very aroused by this. Also, seeing women that are much heavier than I would find my ideal for my wife at 300+ lbs. but envision her or others at 450-500 lbs.

11. Dec 4, 2019 #51

Abby Avery

Abby Avery

Abby Avery

Abby Avery, Sagebrush Ranch DimensionsModel

I think this is so hot too. As a woman, the jiggle turns me on as well. :)

SSBHM and Rojodi like this.
  12. Dec 4, 2019 #52

Rojodi

Rojodi

Rojodi

There is nothing more hot than seeing a woman jiggle, whether it's her stomach or breasts or even her tush.

Aqw likes this.
  13. Dec 12, 2019 at 10:48 AM #53

Paul 1000

Paul 1000

Paul 1000

Not sure if this is a fetish or just taste, but I love a woman to be unshaven. The hairier the better.
    Also I'm totally into being squashed. The feeling of a big woman on top of you is the best.

14. Dec 12, 2019 at 5:26 PM #54

SSBHM

SSBHM

SSBHM

How about us bigger guys? Do you like some jiggle there too?

15. Dec 13, 2019 at 7:12 AM #55

op user

op user

op user

I like tight or overflow clothes. I keep looking at the brochures of a chain of discounted supermarket here and see lingerie at 34/75 C bras and how they wouldn't fit on my lady friends. I know it is uncomfortable but so sexy until is removed hopefully torn.