Quantcast

Erotic Weight Gain and Other Fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Jack Skellington

Grim Grinning Ghosts
jayfa said:
and even stole my sisters barbies and stuffed their clothes with tissue :shocked: (who said boys can't play with barbies?).
I played with Barbies as a kid. But they just generally kinda drove around in their corvette.

LJ Rock

This is indeed a VERY interesting thread!

I find myself having a lot of different sorts of sexual fetish fantasies, all of which seem to be mainly focused around size, weight gain and food/feeding/eating. Thoughts of a woman's belly filling up with food, getting fuller, rounder, her whole body getting heavier, fatter, bigger and softer. Touching, rubbing, feeling her fat and her weight close to, as close as possible.

The "indulgence regardless of consequence" thing is deep. I too share that feeling, but have never put it in such precise terms. But there is something very appealing about that. You know that eating too much is going to make you get fat, but you don't care... because fat is good, fat is beautiful.

There is an inherant "naughtiness" to it all as well. It's not that you want to be evil and hurt anyone (or yourself.) But it's fun to go against the societal norms, or perhaps the way were raised to think. I know for me, I was always taught to not be greedy or selfish and to always think of others before you think of yourself... so fantasizing about being completely self indulgent and gluttinous is a very fun and dare I say *sinful* kind of escape.

And yes, I do find myself getting aroused by my own indulgence and subsequent weight gains from time to time. :)

There is a sort of power-play that goes on as well. Sometimes it's fun being the one who does the feeding, being in total control of the situation (this can be said wether you are feeding someone else or just feeding yourself, I think.) Or to be the one at someone elses mercy, being fed to capacity, and perhaps slightly beyond capacity.

Also, in being overpowered by someone's weight. Feeling a woman's heavy body on top of me, her weight almost crushing me. It's an exciting feeling.... it's almost not even as much a sexual thing as it is just soothing and comforting somehow.

Here's one thing about this thread though, that I have to say struck a real chord with me: this is perhaps the first time I really recall ever hearing about a corellation between weight gain/feeding fantasy and alchohol/drug use fantasy.

I shall state for the record that alcohol, smoking, and drug use are all MAJOR TURN OFFS for me personally!

I suppose at their root they basically stem from the same places: indulgence, naughtiness, defiance. Whatever you want to call it. For me, the catalyst for such fantasies is definately food. The tastes, the smells, the textures, the calories... the FAT in food, make the notion of feeding and gaining so exciting and pleasant.

In my life, booze and dope have never symbolized anything but self hate and self destrction. But that's just me, I realize.... I have often wondered how others who share my interest in fat admiration, WG or feeding felt about this issue. I have never been brave enough to bring it up, but this thread has offered me a bit of insight into this topic.

Thoughts about BE, lactation and pregancy also work their way into my fantasies quite a bit. There are probably a lot of reasons for that, including be the eldest sibling in my family and seeing my mom going through several pregnancies... but perhaps that is a whole other discussion. :)

The furry thing, I confess, has always been an interest of mine too. I think for me, this really has a lot more to do with the WG cartoons I saw as a kid than anything else. Templeton in "Charlotte's Web" and Pluto in "Plutopia" stand out as a couple of big memories for me in my early childhood (like before the age of 5) being stimulated by images of fat, feeding and weight gain.

Lastly, someone here mentioned something about "passing gas" as a turn on. I sort of agree and dis-agree. For me personally, I always found farting to be rather gross and unappealing (maybe a little to close to scat which is not my thing at all!) However, burps and hiccups drive me wild, no doubt being the results of an over-fed belly. Is there a big difference between one or the other? I don't know... for me there is.

But hey, that's just me. ;)

coyote wild

You'll love me, I swear.
LJ Rock said:
Lastly, someone here mentioned something about "passing gas" as a turn on. I sort of agree and dis-agree. For me personally, I always found farting to be rather gross and unappealing (maybe a little to close to scat which is not my thing at all!) However, burps and hiccups drive me wild, no doubt being the results of an over-fed belly. Is there a big difference between one or the other? I don't know... for me there is.

But hey, that's just me. ;)
Actually, that's not just you. BigBeautifulDreamer must feel the same way. Her stories have an almost overload of burping and hiccuping, yet no farting. For someone like me, reading them and seeing all of these gaseous releases and not seeing farting is like a build-up with no climax.

But she makes up for it by writing very very good stories.

Latest posts