• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Erotic Weight Gain and Other Fantasies

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormy

I’ve noticed that many people who are turned on by weight gain and eating also are by alcohol consumption, as I am. I’ve also read about people who are also into breast expansion, lactation and/or muscle growth/strong women.

I have a friend who fantasizes about giantesses. I’ve told him I fantasize about drinking and would be willing to role-play giantess stuff, he is eager to involve alcohol in sex, and seems actually into it not just wanting to do it for my benefit (It might help that he likes to drink anyway, but this one is a recovering alcoholic, not an active one; I’m getting better at mate selection. :D ). I’ve known him for a few years online but he lives in another state, we’ve met once, have not had sex but I will soon be relocating and then much closer to him and we plan to start dating. Some things make me think he might be into fat. He says he is attracted to a wide range of sizes but prefers some “padding,” mentioned that he has dated a lot of fat women and likes large breasts (and lactation). I told him I have eating disorders which I enjoy and am not interested in changing, gain and lose weight frequently but always think I am too fat, asked him if he thought that was weird or gross and he said no, that he would like me at any size, but 9’4” and 550 pounds would be his ideal. I don’t know if he put that high weight just to try and help me not worry about being too fat though. He also said that I looked perfect when we met, and I was 150 pounds then.

Are people who are into one fetish more likely to be interested in others? Are there certain other fetishes people who are into weight gain are likely to also be into? For anyone into others, what are they? Is anyone into weight gain or fat and also giantesses?

Latest posts

Back