Etsy

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

deanbpm

Anyone here use Etsy? It is basically a site where people can sell stuff they have made. I am getting pretty addicted to it.

Librarygirl

Anyone here use Etsy? It is basically a site where people can sell stuff they have made. I am getting pretty addicted to it.
Yeah, I discovered it recently. Bought a cute sterling silver flower ear cuff from a lady in California. It arrived within a week!

I do find myself searching for random stuff on there - it's like any search term you think of, you type it in, and someone has made some homeware / artwork / jewellery item relating to it.

I'd recommend it!:)

deanbpm

I keep finding some really cool, quirky stuff and it is nice to know you're buying something that is unique.
I can see it bankrupting me :rolleyes:

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
yes to all of the above... i have officially lost the etsy.com link...so don't remind me I AM BROKE!!!!

topher38

Old Warhorse
Yes I have used it got a ring made from a Morgan Dollar, a pen and my last cigar box guitar. I love just looking at all the stuff people make..

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I buy from Etsy a lot. Etsy sellers who make products that fit bbws and bhms can post their wares on the Dimensions Marketplace forums here.

topher38

Old Warhorse
I buy from Etsy a lot. Etsy sellers who make products that fit bbws and bhms can post their wares on the Dimensions Marketplace forums here.
Wow I didn't know that, I should look around, I need a hat for my giant head :p

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
Wow I didn't know that, I should look around, I need a hat for my giant head :p
I have a Charlie Brown head. You may or may not find anyone in the Dims Marketplace but even so, don't be deterred. Cruising the Etsy search function with vague descriptions can be hilarious. Big fat head hats. Try it. lol

topher38

Old Warhorse
I have a Charlie Brown head. You may or may not find anyone in the Dims Marketplace but even so, don't be deterred. Cruising the Etsy search function with vague descriptions can be hilarious. Big fat head hats. Try it. lol
I am trying to put together a blues outfit I have everything but a porkpie hat. I need xxxl.. BTW blew water out my nose on the Charlie Brown head thing...

CastingPearls

Go Big Or Go Home
In Remembrance
I am trying to put together a blues outfit I have everything but a porkpie hat. I need xxxl.. BTW blew water out my nose on the Charlie Brown head thing...
Yeah I suggest you don't drink anything carbonated when reading my posts because the fizzies can inflict a serious burn. Good luck with the extra-beefy porkpie hat.