• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Europeans and Fat

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DharmaDave

I was sitting in a Mickey D's in central Guangzhou, China drinking my McCafe (which being roughly half the price of a regular Starbucks, the choice between the two is obvious) and I overhear these tres cool Europeans, soccer starters and all, talking about how bad American food is and how disgusting fat Americans are. Having been overseas for well over a year now, I know this is a common international sentiment. But what I found ironic was that here these people were sitting in a McDonald's gorging on milkshakes and hambugers, all the while saying deriding the very food they were eating. As an American I very rarely eat this kind of food as does my fiancee who is definitely in the BBW category. Just listening to ths conversation pissed me off. So what does everybody think? What's the reason for this gross hypocrisy which I've observed on more than one occasion?

Latest posts

Back