• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Even Yahoo! has their moments :)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSensible

Welcome to Moonside
While checking my e-mail, I found something cool on Yahoo that I thought was worth sharing :wubu:. I always enjoy reading stories like that, especially on the more frequently visited sections of the internet. In your face, tired mainstream conventionalism! *shakes fist*

Keep in mind, the comment section is often filled with people that should never be allowed to breed, so I'd steer clear :p. There are some great posts at the top though.

Edit: Err... if this happens to be in the wrong section, feel free to move it. I'm still somewhat new around here so I wasn't sure of the most appropriate place.

Latest posts

Back