Event!!! Drunk Teamspeak Night

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

BigChaz

His Eggy Roundness
Anyone have any good shot suggestions that we could all do? We should all do shots of the same thing.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Anyone have any good shot suggestions that we could all do? We should all do shots of the same thing.
I typically only drink shots of bourbon, rye or maybe ice cold vodka. Even tequila i only buy the aged stuff and it's a waste in shots. I really like to taste my liquor and let it sit on my tongue (no fucking comments about this weirdos) for a while. I'm thinking red wine drunk for Saturday personally. I went greek snacks last time. I'm thinking spanish this time. Manchego cheese, iberico ham, good olives, crustini and some kind of spread for the bread.

lucca23v2

Curves for miles
Well.. whatever you guys decided.. let me know so that i can go purchase it if i need to before the event

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Xyantha Reborn

- Actually Very Tame!
Shots are usually wasted in my house (we only have high brow stuff here :p )

But i will do a shot equivalent by drinking some straight scotch? I refuse to shoot Dalhwinnie.

My plans include scotch, maybe an old fashioned, gin fizz maybe...?

ouroboros

I might be in, but I'm still not sure what my plans are for this weekend and what kind of internet I'm going to have.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Sangria was prepared last night. 2 bottles of rioja, 1 lime sliced, 1 lemon sliced, 1 blood orange sliced, 2 apples cubed, 1/2 cup of orange juice, 4 shots of raspberry vodka and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Taste test last night before it really marinated was excellent so it should be even better by tonight.

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
Haha good night of chat. Despite being mocked for my loud breathing... Jerks!

dwesterny

Unpleasantly Plump
My sangria was way too tasty and easy to drink, maybe a little too much vodka. I was adding like 20% club soda to make it fizzy at first but once I realize how quickly I was getting hammered I upped the club soda to like 50%. Drinking it out of a pint glass instead of like a wine glass also did not help... Went through 2 liters of club soda in the course of the night.

loopytheone

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I got told by my mum that she went to the bathroom last night and heard me laughing in my room... apparently she says she's never heard me properly, unashamedly laugh like that since I was a little kid. :blush:

Guess picking on Dwes is a truly great form of entertainment!