• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ever feel stuck in your 20s?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morganer

Ever feel stuck in the most exciting first adult decade of life? We are 30-39 now, and one day we will be out of this bracket. I know "30 is the new 20" and I agree.... So, do you ever take comfort in the games you used to play when we were in our 20s, and more foolish and care-free?

I just realized I did it again, like 20 minutes ago. Not sure WHY, but... I feel it something remnant of my 20s .

General question: Why can't (we) stop doing some of the things we used to do in our 20s?

Latest posts

Back