Quantcast

Ever found anyone who was in the BBW/BHM community in a place you didn't expect?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Mokojumbie

Now it hasn't happened in my newest workplace, but have you ever been in a totally different environment from Dims and other fat-friendly places, only to find out that someone you know from is also part of the community? Be it church, school or some other social or professional environment?

When I was going to college, I saw this one guy I knew from there at a BBW party, (which honestly shouldn't have surprised me, seeing as he was a really big big guy). Another coworker of mine from college said she saw me in some pics from when I was at a BBW party.

succubus_dxb

Badonk. Adonk.
Nope, i've always been 'the fat one' of any group of friends, so not really, but there are a FEW guys I know that might be FAs, or bordering on it.... I've caught a few glances at my tummy and thighs before, with a lustful twinkle in their eyes. haha ;)

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
Nope, at least not yet. Although I suspect one of my co-workers of being an FA (given his total devotion to his SSBBW wife), but I don't know that he knows about the SA community.

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher
I was on my way to work and ran in to Soverysoft on a street corner. LAST place I expected to see her. Also I was hanging around in an airport in Vegas and I saw missaf. I ignored her at first because I was not expecting to see her there.

BeachLovinBBW

It's been years, but I was teaching a class once and as soon as this particular student introduced himself I remembered him from a BBW dance. He came on really strong at the dance, bought me flowers in the middle of the dance and kind of forced his number on me. I never called then he showed up as a student in one of my classed. Had a tough time keeping my mojo up that day. It was a little strange to say the least. Thankfully, it was a short class. LOL

thatgirl08

KNOW IT ALL
Someone that used to go to my high school found me on here. Also, I saw a girl that I met through an exboyfriend on FF. Small world!

Sydney Vicious

Yes!! oh it was the best!
I had this male friend who was just like... uber fit loves to go to the gym healthy gorgeous muscly man, and i noticed that his girlfriend was a little chubby. Then his choice in women got bigger and bigger. Now it's me!!
my muscly little weird man now <3

OLD-LOVE

I was working at a distribution center in port allen La and the lady in the office was a member of dims.I thought to tell her i saw her on dims but was to shy about my preference of bbw's.:blush:

plumplin3009

My chiropractor is a member of Dimensions, my Yahoo group, The Gainer's Club, and a gainer himself! Boy was I shocked, and so glad I found him!!! For the first time I don't mind going to see the Doctor!

altered states

señor member
My chiropractor is a member of Dimensions, my Yahoo group, The Gainer's Club, and a gainer himself! Boy was I shocked, and so glad I found him!!! For the first time I don't mind going to see the Doctor!
Someone wrote a while back about an "out" FA dentist in Greenwich Village, but I can't remember any other details.

SoVerySoft

No fat no flavor
In Remembrance
I was on my way to work and ran in to Soverysoft on a street corner. LAST place I expected to see her. Also I was hanging around in an airport in Vegas and I saw missaf. I ignored her at first because I was not expecting to see her there.
LOL sounds like I was workin' that corner! Not so - I was in town for a meeting (at the time, our corporate HQ was in that city) and I was walking from my car to the building. Seeing Lilly was a shock and had me on a high for hours. It was my first time there and I was nervous as heck, but she greeted me so warmly I was at ease by the time I arrived at my meeting.

_overture

Throbbing Member
my best mate at university- we go out to the pub one lunchtime, and he tells me that he needs to tell me something. he says that he's been on several forums that I've been on. I for some reason started thinking he was talking about... music forums, or sci-fi forums... but not like... dims or curvage. it was really weird- been good friends with the guy for years, and it just comes out of the blue. not that I'm complaining :)

Russell Williams

I had lost contact with him and one day I happened to mention his name to a co-founder of NAAFA. The co-founder said that Bruce was a member of NAAFA and we reconnected.

I had known both him and his wife before they met each other.

Russell Williams