• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Ever found anyone who was in the BBW/BHM community in a place you didn't expect?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mokojumbie

Now it hasn't happened in my newest workplace, but have you ever been in a totally different environment from Dims and other fat-friendly places, only to find out that someone you know from is also part of the community? Be it church, school or some other social or professional environment?

When I was going to college, I saw this one guy I knew from there at a BBW party, (which honestly shouldn't have surprised me, seeing as he was a really big big guy). Another coworker of mine from college said she saw me in some pics from when I was at a BBW party.

Latest posts

Back