Ever wondered why you are an FA? And does it really matter?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

beginner FA

I have never been able to quite put my finger on why im an FA and im starting to think its one of those things u can't put ur finger on...

Any agreements or, more interestingly, disagreements with that assertion?

Secondly, should us FAs be concentrate more on being an FA (meaning bbws lol) than finding reasons for it?

The Fez

Welp.
It's genetic, I think. Just like you might have a preference for blonde's or red-head's.

Also, you shouldn't have to find reasons to justify the kind of women you like, just be happy with it; works for me! :D

beginner FA

Thanks for being the first to contribute!

genetics eh, i never thought of that!

Also, i see your a british FA, same here!

T_Devil

A Happy Disaster
I never really thought about it. Why bother? I know what I like and I love to like it. I don't really need a reason to know why I love being a Fat Girl Admirer, but I know that i am, and that's all I need.

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
I have never been able to quite put my finger on why im an FA and im starting to think its one of those things u can't put ur finger on...

Any agreements or, more interestingly, disagreements with that assertion?

Secondly, should us FAs be concentrate more on being an FA (meaning bbws lol) than finding reasons for it?
Fat women are beautiful, i'd happily put my finger on it.

And yeah i guess we should, as the other guys said it's genetic, and i'm sure the girls here find it tiresome asking that sam question, which most people can only guess the answer to.

JoeFA

Aspiring young genius....
Hm, why do I like fat girls .. why is that .. you know, I had this conversation earlier today. This is how it went.

Friend: Hey, Justin, what is with you and those fat chicks?

Me: I eat what I like, motherfucker!

Good call...

mediaboy

Hm, why do I like fat girls .. why is that .. you know, I had this conversation earlier today. This is how it went.

Friend: Hey, Justin, what is with you and those fat chicks?

Me: I eat what I like, motherfucker!

I laughed so hard I aspirated.

Rep'd

otomotopia

IMHO: Yes, i think it is genetics. My Grandpa married an obese lady, and i think his Luvv gene passed on to me ^^.

Skaster

Hard to say, since there doesn't seem to be any serious research in this field. I HOPE though it's not genetic. In other words: I hope it is an acquired syndrome, thus reversible. Why? I've been an FA all my life and had thought of my fat admiration as a deep rooted trait of my personality, even something that makes me special. And I wouldn't want to question it. But also I've been single, lonesome and sex-starved all my life - due to the almost complete absence of BBW in my socio-cultural shere and age-range. (The situation looks "better" with very young women and immigrants from south/southeast European countries.)

So, recently I've come to view my being an FA as a severe handicap. Something that makes me if not an outcast then at least a weird guy. I'm just utterly frustrated and sick and tired of having a BBW-date only once every other year - only to find out that the woman plans on a major weight loss.

I don't mean to rock the boat and wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone else. If you're happy with being an FA that's great and I sincerely wish you the happiness will last. But for me, I'm just being pissed off and I wonder if there is a drug / treatment / therapy / operation / anything that relieves me of what I've come to think as an impediment towards something like an acceptable social- and love-life. That's why I hope very much, it's not genetic.

superodalisque

i'm not an FA but personally i think its better to just concentrate on being yourself, liking yourself as you are and find ways to stop feeling that you have to explain yourself. i know the world does not make that easy.

swamptoad

i'm not an FA but personally i think its better to just concentrate on being yourself, liking yourself as you are and find ways to stop feeling that you have to explain yourself. i know the world does not make that easy.
Exactly.

I think people should feel secure and happy by being themself. There's much in this world that matters. I can't really put my finger on my why I am an FA either. But I like what I like. And I have liked big girls ever since the kindergarten days. And I continued liking them as I grew older.

Though, throughout, I have been drawn to many things about women. Not just their size. So, I haven't been like a full-fledged FA through-and-through. But I knew somehow that was something that I liked and couldn't shrug. AND I've always felt that BIG or SKINNY is beautiful. :)

ravfa

I think at some point most people with an alternative or minority preference have wondered, "Why?" Just because other people will force the question on you. I think everyone's sexuality comes from a combination of factors: basic biology/species evolution; individual genetics/heredity; the social/cultural enviornment we're born into; and our own personal background/upbringing. It's the way these various factors interact in a unique way that shapes us, I think. And the "X" factor is US - our singular personality/mind/soul & the way it processes those influences.

I do think that when it comes to sexuality, preference, and arousal, we don't have much of a conscious choice. I don't "choose" to be turned-on by BBW's. It's something that either happens or doesn't.

For myself, yes I have wondered. But, ulitimately, I don't really care "why." Yes it makes me different. But I wouldn't want to change even if I could. I'm happy loving fat women.

(And, woot, my 100th post. Yeah, BFD. Pretty paltry compared to the thousands of posts other people have made. And like anybody will give a rat's patootie, or I'll get any more of a response, or rep, than usual.)

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.
My mother was short and somewhat fat, and I'm 285 myself, so I think that might have a lot to do with it. By the time I was old enough to start appreciating women at all, I was looking at the big ones...

Like I've said before, Nature likes to keep her options open. If there is no variation from what is considered normal then nothing extraordinary is ever going to happen.

davoid23

I have always wondered why. It's tricky when you work with as many "lads" as I have. Them staring at all the skinny / busty girls waltzing past and me hoping for a gorgeous BBW. :(

Ever since I can remember, my first crush was on the biggest girl in school and she went to the same school through primary (grade school) and secondary (high school) and I was lucky enough to have her for a total of 2 months in those 6 years. What fun I had though! :smitten:

I have always gone for the biggest girl around. Although I had one moment with my best friend who was all-but anorexic but that was just a one off luckily! As far as I'm concerned the bigger the better and now I'm a fully grown adult "the bigger" is limitless with all kinds of SSBBW, pictures, stories and TV/Film I think FAs are very well catered for these days! :D

None of my friends or workmates are FAs and it is tricky because they just wouldn't understand why I like it. The only people who know are my 2 closest friends and, now, my special lady. :)

Like I said however, it can be very tricky not to let slip a comment or to look at a big girl for too long and if you're caught then that's it! It's a minefield out there... :rolleyes:

T_Devil

A Happy Disaster
Like I said however, it can be very tricky not to let slip a comment or to look at a big girl for too long and if you're caught then that's it! It's a minefield out there... :rolleyes:
Oh, I see how it is. Run away!

I don't wonder and the reason for that is I don't need to. I don't have to search my soul. I already know the answer and that answer is something I can't put into words. There isn't a reason. There is only the reality that I am attracted to fat girls and there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it. Not even me. I stopped running from it when i realized that this is just a part of me as everything else that makes me ME.

I don't care what other people think because other people are not me. Other people do not dictate to me how I ought to live my life, who I talk to, what I wear, WHO I FALL IN LOVE WITH.

If I stand alone amongst a room full of laughing people, then I leave the room, for there is nobody in there worthy of me. Yes, I think highly of myself. I should, I am an honorable man. This is what I know.

So if you're still asking yourself WHY..... Why you are attracted to big women. You need to let go of the why because no matter what the answer is, nothing will change it. Accept it, or lie to yourself.

If you choose to live in a lie, Keep other people out of it. Go covort with the people you want to impress. The people you think are your friends. The people that will give you all the bricks you need to help build your wall between yourself and the truth.

Just never break the heart of anyone I care about. Us TRUE FA's..... we're a defensive lot and we detest fakers. Get with the program or get the fuck gone.

Chimpi

into the shining sun
Us TRUE FA's..... we're a defensive lot and we detest fakers. Get with the program or get the fuck gone.
Either I'm not a "TRUE FA" or that statement is not so generic; I'm also fairly sure that others here agree with me on this. Everything is not always black and white. There's a lot of middle ground, and many people roam around in that middle ground all the time; there's no shame in that. Many "Fat Admirers" know that it takes time for some people to accept themselves and what they find attractive. It is part of the mysterious adventure that comes with having a differing opinion, trait or look. Where I would prefer that other "Fat Admirers" think like you and I do, I don't wish them to "get the fuck gone." They will choose their own path.

I agree with ravfa. (Reputation coming your way - not because of your 100 post count, but because of what was said within your 100th post) I do not think it is simply genetics or simply a choice. I think there are so many things that come into play for determining how a person acts and feels throughout there life. Also, I think that if you had two of the same people in nature living in the same place for the same amount of time during the same time frame, you'll still receive different results. Sort of a 'fate' based on actions, decisions and surroundings throughout your lifetime.
I also have a hard time feeling that attraction is something you can turn on and off or change completely in terms of what is sexually arousing to you. I hope you find some major solace, Skaster, or that you figure out a way to live in harmony with your sexual being. (That sounds pretty weird, but it's true) Personally, I do not think it's as easy as no longer being attracted to fat women. If it were, I think many, many "Fat Admirers" would have made the switch years ago...

EDIT: Yes, being a man that loves fat women matters to me, only in that I love fat women. Otherwise it really doesn't matter. The same goes for men and women that are attracted to thinner or 'in the middle' body types.

Fatgirlfan

I've been asked this question only once--by a fat girl. We were getting to know each other, she asked me : "Why do you like big girls?"
At first, I did not have an answer, then I thought and said :
"I like the way big girls look, I like the shape of a big girl, I like how she feels in my arms." "I like girls who have round bodies"

She was satisfied with my answer- she is the only person who ever asked.
Maybe she wanted to make sure I was not pretending to like fat girls.

I don't think it matters, I think it is part culture and part genetic.
or nature/nurture. I would not change it, it has a-lot to do with who I am.

T_Devil

A Happy Disaster
Either I'm not a "TRUE FA" or that statement is not so generic; I'm also fairly sure that others here agree with me on this. Everything is not always black and white. There's a lot of middle ground, and many people roam around in that middle ground all the time; there's no shame in that. Many "Fat Admirers" know that it takes time for some people to accept themselves and what they find attractive. It is part of the mysterious adventure that comes with having a differing opinion, trait or look. Where I would prefer that other "Fat Admirers" think like you and I do, I don't wish them to "get the fuck gone." They will choose their own path.

I agree with ravfa. (Reputation coming your way - not because of your 100 post count, but because of what was said within your 100th post) I do not think it is simply genetics or simply a choice. I think there are so many things that come into play for determining how a person acts and feels throughout there life. Also, I think that if you had two of the same people in nature living in the same place for the same amount of time during the same time frame, you'll still receive different results. Sort of a 'fate' based on actions, decisions and surroundings throughout your lifetime.
I also have a hard time feeling that attraction is something you can turn on and off or change completely in terms of what is sexually arousing to you. I hope you find some major solace, Skaster, or that you figure out a way to live in harmony with your sexual being. (That sounds pretty weird, but it's true) Personally, I do not think it's as easy as no longer being attracted to fat women. If it were, I think many, many "Fat Admirers" would have made the switch years ago...

EDIT: Yes, being a man that loves fat women matters to me, only in that I love fat women. Otherwise it really doesn't matter. The same goes for men and women that are attracted to thinner or 'in the middle' body types.
You know what then? shit or get off the pot.

EVERY FA should have themselves figured out before they decide to go for women. I say this because I've seen girls get hurt by guys who didn't know what the fuck they wanted. they didn't know, couldn't figure it out, walked on out the door and the girl is left there wondering what the fuck she did wrong.

Does that sound fair to you?

I have ZERO Sympathy for FA's trying to find themselves. I had a hard time, so I see it as a right of fucking passage. why should anyone else have an easier time than I did? I value my lessons more. I'll walk that mile. I'll walk it TWICE to prove a point. While these indecisive weaklings are still trying to figure out what their options, obligations and their sense of friendship is, there are girls getting fucked over buy guys who either have no clue as to what they are yet looking for, or they just don't care.

I'm sick of seeing the point of view of people just starting to accept FA. Sick of it. I'm on the side of the people that are the victims of this exploration. You either accept it and commit to it or you go and jack off and think about it some more.

Get your priorities together before you want to enter an ADULT RELATIONSHIP. Training wheels are off. If they fuck it up now, somone's going to get hurt. I just rather it's not the girl left crying and confused because some asshole can't get his fuckin' shit together.