Everyday Food Pics - Part II - keep snapping!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

MzDeeZyre

Fatty McFatCakes
The crust looks amazing. How did you make it? Was it a frozen or pre-packaged crust?
Thanks! I use a prepackaged mix. I used 4 of them,(usually 3) to get the crust that the kids like, and to make a ginormous pie. 3 will more than suffice, but my daughter opened 4 tonight. All the mix calls for is hot water. (usually 1/2 cup to 1 package) It's super easy, and if you spray your hands with cooking spray before shaping out your crust, you won't have a huge mess!!

DitzyBrunette

Well, filibuster.
Thanks! I use a prepackaged mix. I used 4 of them,(usually 3) to get the crust that the kids like, and to make a ginormous pie. 3 will more than suffice, but my daughter opened 4 tonight. All the mix calls for is hot water. (usually 1/2 cup to 1 package) It's super easy, and if you spray your hands with cooking spray before shaping out your crust, you won't have a huge mess!!
Well it looks delicious. What brand is it?

LovelyLiz

I didn't really know where to put this...but I made some baby bok choy as part of my dinner last night, and I thought the bottoms looked so pretty, like little bok choy roses. :) So just wanted to share. (If I had a better camera you would be able to actually see how lovely it is...lol)

Jes

is oddly aroused
I didn't really know where to put this...but I made some baby bok choy as part of my dinner last night, and I thought the bottoms looked so pretty, like little bok choy roses. :) So just wanted to share. (If I had a better camera you would be able to actually see how lovely it is...lol)
i like eating cute food.

LovelyLiz

Just finished making this:

Soba noodles with dashi stock. With spinach, enoki mushrooms and grilled salmon with crispy skin.
I LOVE that. Looks great! My friend and I were just talking yesterday about how much we love enoki mushrooms - they are so cute. :)

spiritangel

AmandaClause
oh my but this thread makes my mouth water

I just finished baking these a while ago, had some for lunch

home made wholemeal scones with fresh cracked pepper and cheese they are delish, and have spares for the next few days

TearInYourHand

Mistress Member

home made wholemeal scones with fresh cracked pepper and cheese they are delish, and have spares for the next few days
Oh my, recipe please and thank you!

Cece Larue

Fire Starter
From our recent trip to Copeland's Cheesecake Bistro

Lobster, Crab, Artichoke and Cheese Dip

Fried Cheese Ravioli with Spicy Crawfish Sauce

My sister with the Oreo Cheesecake

Thai Peanut Chicken Wrap

spiritangel

AmandaClause
Oh my, recipe please and thank you!
Np

THis is the basic scone recipe I just used wholemeal flour and added the other stuff to it

2 cups of self raising flour
125grams of softened Butter
1/2 cup of milk

cut your butter into cubes and use the tips of your fingers to rub the butter into the flour, until all the lumps are gone

then using a knife make a well in the centre and pour in your milk and mix to make a scone dough

ok for the version I made

After you have rubbed the butter into the wholemeal flour, use your pepper grinder and grind some pepper into your mix, it will take a fair bit, I just kept mixing it in till I saw a reasonable amount of flecks of pepper if that makes sense

then add in about 3/4-1cup of cheese (I did a couple of large handfulls) and mix through the flour

then add in your milk and mix through (I find a knife works best then your hands)

I was feeling lazy so diddnt actually roll and cut out my dough just shaped it into rough squares instead

Bake for 10-15mins in a 220 degree oven and viola (same cooking time for both)

best eaten fresh serve with butter although have been thinking they would be nice with a fresh salsa as well

Nutty

Oh lordy lordy that makes me hungry! :eat2:

Latest posts