Everyday Food Pics - Part II - keep snapping!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
Quintuplets. I totally noticed the lovely knobs of butter.
Sextuplets!! One of my sisters complains that all my food is swimming in butter. :p I can't BEAR shop bought sandwiches as they never have real butter in them, and I hate miserly smears of butter on the centre on a slice of bread.

Butter = :bow:

KittyCourtz

Freelance Illustrator
I bring you cupcakes!

The chocolate one I took a while ago while I was at school. I got it from a cupcake truck that was nearby. The cone cupcake I got at a bake sale at my school about a year ago (I think).

Ruby Ripples

Dis Member
I bring you cupcakes!

The chocolate one I took a while ago while I was at school. I got it from a cupcake truck that was nearby. The cone cupcake I got at a bake sale at my school about a year ago (I think).

loving that bright blue icing! And welcome!

StretchII

I love the pizza buffet so much, I only snapped a photo of my first and last plate though.
That's variety for sure. Looks tasty too!

Do you remember the Domino's Orio pizza? They created the most ridiculous mascot for it, even worse than the Noid. It looked like a walking poo. It would hugg it's victims, thus it smeared them with chocolate. Sadly it looked more like they got too close to an exploding diaper.

Deacone

For Azeroth!

I know it looks like dog sick (Because that's what a few people said on facebook :( ) but this is Chinese Foo Yung.

I made it :) It's basically like an omelette, but with stir fry vegetables inside, like bamboo shoots, carrots, beanshoots,spring onions, chillies, chinese leaves etc :)

Oh yeah, and pasta underneath.

And then Sarachi chilli sauce on top ^_^ It was GORGEOUS.

toni

In the know
No worries, my tastiest creations have looked like a huge mess. BTW, love the sarachi. I put it on everything. Have you ever tried mixing it with ketchup? It is soooooooo good!