Quantcast

Everyday Food Pics - Part II - keep snapping!! :D

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ahtnamas

Cheeky Penguin
Lunch: Homemade chili, mini shells, green onions, and sharp cheddar cheese shredded on top

Dinner: The remainder of the mini shells from lunch, 4 cheese cream sauce, and garlic baguette. Finished off with a nice Honey Raspberry Ale

Missy9579

Formerly BigCutieViolet!
Lunch: Homemade chili, mini shells, green onions, and sharp cheddar cheese shredded on top

Dinner: The remainder of the mini shells from lunch, 4 cheese cream sauce, and garlic baguette. Finished off with a nice Honey Raspberry Ale
Wow double yummy!

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
Chinese Salad

I subbed sauteed tofu in place of some chicken and kicked it up a notch by adding wasabi peas before tossing the romaine lettuce in the sweet ginger and sesame dressing. Mandarin oranges, fried chow mein noodles and dabs of wasabi around the edge complete the dish.

ChubbyBubbles

Luke's Mommy

D_A_Bunny

www.peaceoneday.org
You're killing me Patty. Seriously, do you ever make anything that does not look scrumptious? You need a cooking show lady. :bow:

Ivy

more cake, please!
DimensionsModel
Chinese Salad

I subbed sauteed tofu in place of some chicken and kicked it up a notch by adding wasabi peas before tossing the romaine lettuce in the sweet ginger and sesame dressing. Mandarin oranges, fried chow mein noodles and dabs of wasabi around the edge complete the dish.

THIS LOOKS LIKE HEAVEN.

Green Eyed Fairy

Keeps on dancing
A few pictures that I finally got around to loading...

Pic 1: Mexican enchiladas over lettuce & oranges off to the side
Pic 2: My version of the Dunkin' Donuts waffle sandwich ~ my son's request one morning
Pic 3: St. Patty's Day cookies! ~ A bit early, I know!
Pic 4: Heavenly Starbuck's chocolate bar. How pretty! But not too pretty to eat! :eat2:

You know....I might have to pull out my waffle maker and try one of those sandwiches myself :D

ahtnamas

Cheeky Penguin
Dinner tonight:
Greek salad (cucumbers, feta, olive oil, green peppers, spices, olives)

and Greek chicken w/ potatoes

vardon_grip

Consistently smarmy
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to share it here also.

I had friends over for dinner the other day and this is what I made for them...

New York steak seasoned with Hawaiian red rock salt. Sauteed in butter for 3 minutes a side and finished in an oven for 4 minutes to medium rare. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus and a cabernet and cracked peppercorn reduction sauce.

SocialbFly

I am keeping Tina!
I posted this in another thread, but wanted to share it here also.

I had friends over for dinner the other day and this is what I made for them...

New York steak seasoned with Hawaiian red rock salt. Sauteed in butter for 3 minutes a side and finished in an oven for 4 minutes to medium rare. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, sauteed asparagus and a cabernet and cracked peppercorn reduction sauce.

i dont think i got my invitation, must have gotten lost in the mail (looks wonderful!!)

ahtnamas

Cheeky Penguin
How do you make Greek chicken....and how come you only have two small tater wedges there? :p
Greek chicken is easy:
lemon juice to taste (bout 1/2-3/4 cp normally), equal parts olive and veggie oil (1/2 cp each), onion powder to taste, oregano to taste, salt and pepper, and about 6 good sized garlic cloves (mashed/smashed/whatevered) add potatoes and chicken, marinate for 6-7 hours and cook (in marinade if done in the oven)

and there are only two small tater wedges b/c the rest were still sitting on the stove cooling down.

Latest posts