• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Excel Spreadsheets ?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDANGEL15

GREATFUL
I know there is someone who would know the answer to this, as this is quite the resourceful / computer literate bunch.

I am working on a massive workbook in Excel in the law firm, I am employed.
Thursday, I opened another spreadsheet from a different drive, and when I closed that, I lost everything on the MASSIVE workbook I had worked on from 9-4:30pm......I save this via the little DISK icon on the top left very regularly.
However, when I reopened it, it had resorted to YESTERDAYS work.

I am in a vast network at work, and although I checked my options/tools it said it saves every 10 mintues, to somewhere I can't locate on my computer; should it actually be SOMEWHERE in the depths of network land?

just curious..cause I spent til 2:15 yesterday redoing everything I did, and although I learned a valuable lesson, and NOW take the time to SAVE AS regularly, I am intrigued if I could have found it....

I did email my boss, he gave me about 2 minutes of his time, and that was that...we have 3 IT guys and they are bumbling morons...but I suspect one of them might have helped me locate that virtual anonymous SAVED FILE.....wut you thinks?

Latest posts

Back