• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Expanding Assignment - by FANedfox (~BBW, Stuffing, Romance, ~MWG)

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fanedfox

~BBW, Stuffing, Romance. ~MWG – a girl on assignment gets a surprise big bonus

Expanding Assignment
(modified into chapters from the DA orginal)
By FaNedFox

Chapter One

My name is Matt and this is the story of my voluptuous wife.

When I met Megan we were working together at a land company acquiring leases for various projects. She was petite and slim, only weighing about one hundred and fifteen pounds. She was a workout nut and most of her boyfriends she met at the gym. I noted that the relationships seemed not to go well and could easily tell the reason.

These guys all loved having a slim little hottie on their arms as a trophy in public, but relationshipwise that was the extent of it. They were all self- absorbed and treated Megan like a possession to enhance themselvers and their egos rather than a partner.

She was too nice a person for that and I felt sorry for her. The problem was that, other than just being a friend, I felt I couldn’t do anything – my natural attraction has always been to girls far larger but I didn’t feel it was right to impose my preferences on someone else. As a result I felt I couldn’t compete and just commiserated as her various relationships blew apart.

Time passed and we developed a casual but closer friendship. Then a new project came in to acquire leases for a large wind farm in Iowa. Past experience had shown that females did better at getting leases in Iowa versus some of our other states. Because she’d proven herself a good worker and was single Megan was offered what was expected to be a six month assignment.

At that point we were just co-workers who had become casual friends. I had never asked her out, but we did talk at our desks which were in the same large cubicle. I liked her and I think she liked me, but she was so slim and such a workout nut. I continued to feel I shouldn’t be interested in a more personal relationship with her. Still I was happy for her.

"Megan, I hear you got the assignment in Iowa!" I said to her.

She smiled enthusiastically, "Yes Matt I did. I’m looking forward to getting up there and getting started."

"How will Alan take you being out of town so much now?" I asked of her most recent boyfriend, who I had met and felt was a totally self-absorbed jerk.

Megan sighed, confirming my suspicions. It was the same old story. "Alan and I broke up. He was so into himself there was no time for me in his life."

"Oh I am sorry to hear that." I said, thinking to myself “not really,” wondering when she was going to stop usding the gym as a pick up pad.

Megan smiled thinking to herself, although I didn’t know it then, "I wish Matt would ask me out, he is really nice and not bad looking either, though he should work out more."

"Thank you for asking, but I am on my own again." was her subdued reply

"Where are you going to stay in Iowa?" I asked.

"I found a really nice B&B in Winterville, which is also the County Seat, which should make things more convenient for me," Megan replied.

I chuckled, knowing more about the place from the grapevine than she realized. Another person from the company a few years before had reportedly gone thru quite a transformation there and I’d been there too. It was a small town with a tendancy towards corpulency. I could only hope.

Openly I tried to be casual. "Megan I hope the B&B has air conditioning, it is really hot in Iowa in the summer. I worked up there a couple of years ago."

"Oh it does Matt, that was the first thing I checked. But they don't have any workout facilities, which worries me. I will be eating out so much – I’m afraid I might gain weight. I used to be heavy when I was in high school, but then I lost weight in college," she confided, confirming that she was aware of rthe same risks I foresaw.

I thought of the possible implications of her remarks and said to myself, "That would be awesome, Megan would look so hot with fifteen or twenty pounds on her."

Again I tried to play it cool. I replied, "Oh I am sure you will be fine there Megan. And if you were to gain some I’m sure you could lose it when you get back – if you really felt you needed to,”

“You don’t think I would?” she asked with a puzzled look

“My opinion is that I know you work very hard at trying to be skinny – although I can’t see that it has gotten you interest from anyone but self-absorbed Adonis types. But everyone has to make their own choices in life,” I replied thinking “I’d like to be your advisor on modifying your choice. “

She was thinking but not saying, "Is he hoping I would gain weight and keep it? That’s the kind of accepting guy I wanted in high school but never found. "

We hugged briefly and said our goodbyes, promising to keep in touch on the Internet, then both leaving the office knowing she’d be gone early in the morning.

Latest posts

Back