• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Explaining Paquito for Newbies.

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch!

A wild loser appeared!
I've been reading through a number of threads recently, and I can't help but notice there is a bit of an unseen casualty in most of them.

No, it's not grammar. Or good taste. Those are always impeccable.

I think people are grossly misunderstanding Paquito. Here's a couple of points I think will help everyone when dealing with this much maligned poster:

1--Paquito is not, and never has been adopted by Angelina Jolie.

2--Paquito is indeed the sole survivor of the 1962 Chicken Drumstick conflict. (what a pointless, pointless war...)

3--The sound Paquito makes when running is identical to the Benny Hill theme tune.

4--The reason Paquito dislikes vegetables is because vegetables killed his parents.

5--Paquito is a controlled substance in 17 countries recognised by the UN.

Latest posts

Back