Extra Fetishes

Discussion in 'Fat sexuality' started by Fairia, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Sep 14, 2008 #561

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Green Eyed Fairy

Moving Forward

Lilac, I feel that way about back rubs, foot massages and chocolate......

Call me easy.....;)

2. Sep 15, 2008 #562

Flyin Lilac

Flyin Lilac

Flyin Lilac

Jumped-up fahk.

Well, the chocolate is a given, so I didn't think I needed to mention it! :p

3. Sep 15, 2008 #563

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~

I realized today (in talking with a friend) I do in fact have a fetish.
    Scars on men and even women. Scars that look like someone fought off a grizzly or won the hand to hand melee with a knife kind of scars ;)....

Especially on guys....Especially on their back, jaw or torso...

4. Sep 15, 2008 #564

Victim

Victim

Victim

Oasis is JUST A BAND.

When I was 13 I had my appendix removed by a retarded monkey with ADD in a surgeon's coat, armed with a rusty butterknife. Left a huge scar. Does that count?

5. Sep 15, 2008 #565

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

LillyBBBW

Wig Snatcher

*fap fap fap* Fetish number 452. How tall was the monkey and was the surgeon's coat white or utility green plz?

6. Sep 15, 2008 #566

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~

But see...this is exactly what you don't tell the girl....when we look at the scar and say...oooh how'd that happen, you look us dead in the eye and say....werewolf bite ;)

7. Sep 15, 2008 #567

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

No-No-Badkitty

Purrrrrrrrr~

p.s.

So yes. Your monkey surgeon war wound would most definitely count ;)!!!

8. Sep 15, 2008 #568

Fairia

Fairia

Fairia

Blimpgirl = superheroine

Tee hee, I bet if Xigbar (Kingdom Hearts 2 video game) was real, that's dead sexy material with a bonus eye patch. Even he gets me fawned :blush::eat2:

9. Sep 15, 2008 #569

IrishBard

IrishBard

IrishBard

womble/leprechaun hybrid!

My area of fetishes is broad, but they are really not nessecary, just makes the experience a bit more exciting. As long as the woman is wanting to and I'm attracted to her, I can forgo these fetishes for a bit.

having said that, I have a bit of a things for:
    Blueberrification (de-juicing and keeping the shape of the woman is generally preferable. Interestingly enough, It doesn't have to be blueberry, but thats always a classic)
    Inflation (keeping the shape of the woman is preferable, and I abhor bursting of any kind. Floating is optional. Interestingly enough, it doesn't even have to be air, Watery inflation is just a nice.)
    animal themes (not simply cat ear's, I might as well go the whole hog and say I like people with a few (Real) animal features. It just feels so primal and so fun.)
    explosions (Not of the women, gods no! I think that a few explosions whilst in the middle of it just adds to the atmosphere some what.)
    Vampirism (Actually, anything dark and gothic gives me the excited chills. Speaking of dark and gothic...)
    Bondage (light stuff, I'm not wanted to be put in the gimp suit just yet)
    Rapid weight change (Its just something so deliciously nice about feeling the woman underneath you growing fatter as your having sex)
    Food (on me, they lick it off)
    Long hair (Not really nessecary, but I feel so much better with long haired girls)
    Scented oils, body rubs and massages (I always want to be able to care.)
    the great outdoors (but somewhere warm... that is going to be really tricky, having sex in the great outdoors but at the same time stay warm.... well, our ansectors managed it.)

... don't really have any more, so maybe i shou... WAIT got a few more!

Different time periods (not roleplaying, but more about getting dressed up in different time periods and era's costume and then doing it in a appropriate setting)
    and of course, everyones favourite
    Threesome!

bexy likes this.
  10. Sep 16, 2008 #570

Fascinita

Fascinita

Fascinita

Jeez, we're blessed!

Because it's that kind of night, here are a couple of my mild fetishes (not necessarily sexual... I have aesthetic fetishes that have nothing to do with sex.)

-Toes... I dont' want to touch them, taste them or smell them. I want to see what they look like. I don't like all kinds of toes. Some I find disappointing, some scary. But I always feel like I have to see what they look like on a person, sooner or later. Knowing the toes is almost like knowing the face. Everyone's are slightly different.

-Hands... As with toes, I just want to see them and admire them. Not all hands are admirable. Some are sublime.

-Scars... I like to look at and touch, in the case of scars. Don't know why.

-Sombreros... The less said about this one, the better.

11. Sep 16, 2008 #571

ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk

ssbbwuk

I love role play. Not necessarily dressing up, just adopting characteristics.

Arranging to meet in the bar, and being totally different people and pretending you are just meeting.

Tying someone to a chair and being their kidnapper. Teasing them with fingers and lips and doing thinks and making them watch and knowing they can't touch themselves or you. :D

Being the good girl who is seduced and corrupted by the baddie who makes her do all sorts of bad things. :blush:

etc etc

The only limit is the imagination.

Admiral_Snackbar likes this.