• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

Extreme booty gain!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steatopygous

Hi everyone!

I tried to find stories where the focus was booty increasy. There are a very amazing story (The Ballon Behind Her) where Caitlin (beatifull woman) transform in a sexy steatopygous woman!

If you look at web steatopygia its a woman condition where every weight gain (fat) go straight on their butt!

I saw a medicine case of a 32 years old woman that after her puberty her booty increased so big (only butt)! Then she made a liposuction (unfortunatly!) and get 10,5 liters of fat. Only of buttocks! Can you imagine her! Thats a beatifull girl!

Well, back to stories. I tried to find some new stories about butt gain but I cant find no one like that (The ballon behind her). Can someone tell me where I could find it. I mean only booty gain! I am a big fan.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Back