Looking F feedee seeking fit feeder

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

ChubbyPear

Small side bbw in Norfolk, VA
I'm a young looking 41 year old woman, a little on the chubby side, and not willing to spend my life starving in order to meet a silly standard. I've never tried the feedee lifestyle, but I'm very curious about it. I would love to be with someone who just wants to see me happy, and is not disappointed when I put on weight. I'm intelligent, progressive, a non-smoker, a dog lover, and I have no children. I'm in Virginia, but open to relocation, somewhere with a mild climate, and progressive electorate. I'm contemplating a move to Seattle, or maybe Oakland California. If I meet the right person, maybe we could make that move together!

If you think we might be compatible, drop me a line :)

Attachments

• IMG_20210821_155300.jpg
    IMG_20210821_155300.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 206

ChubbyPear

Small side bbw in Norfolk, VA
Since I can't edit my post, I wanted to clarify here. I don't have a goal weight, and I'm not trying to gain. I just want to eat what I want to eat, and be with someone who's going to love that, and who isn't going to be turned off if and when I gain weight.

BigElectricKat

Okay. Cool. Thanks for letting me know. I wasn't aware that people can't edit their posts in the Personal Ads section. I'm guessing that since I'm a Mod, I can.
Still plenty of things for me to learn here, I suppose.

How are things going for you otherwise?

shal

I'm a young looking 41 year old woman, a little on the chubby side, and not willing to spend my life starving in order to meet a silly standard. I've never tried the feedee lifestyle, but I'm very curious about it. I would love to be with someone who just wants to see me happy, and is not disappointed when I put on weight. I'm intelligent, progressive, a non-smoker, a dog lover, and I have no children. I'm in Virginia, but open to relocation, somewhere with a mild climate, and progressive electorate. I'm contemplating a move to Seattle, or maybe Oakland California. If I meet the right person, maybe we could make that move together!

Hi

Aldam

Great profile. Best wishes for you ❤

Saxphon

Well, Ms Pear, should you ever come oput west to Oakland (northern California area), drop me a note. There'll be a big lunch waiting for the two of us at a restaurant yet to be determined. Best of luck. Sending huggs ....

ThighGuy86

Hi ChubbyPear, please consider Lawrence, KS would love to have you here. Progressive town, close to Kansas City, and short drive/flights to other states. I seek a woman such as yourself who wants to be able to live without counting calories and be able to love your own body despite the negative body images that society pushes on women. Thanks for reading and take care

Latest posts