• Dimensions Magazine is a vibrant community of size acceptance enthusiasts. Our very active members use this community to swap stories, engage in chit-chat, trade photos, plan meetups, interact with models and engage in classifieds.

Access to Dimensions Magazine is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $29.99/year or $5.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of knowledge and friendship.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access Dimensions Magazine in Full!

FA Experience Stories part 1

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UMBROBOYUM

So I figure I'd share a little story about my experiences as an F.A.

I guess I should start with when I really found out I like big women. I was in high school at the time and there was this chick named Lauren. She had blonde hair and beuatiful blue eyes.... haha. She was really curvy and I guess she had been putting on the pounds throughout the school year. She was a pear shaped girl you could say with a big bum and large thighs. I found myself thinking how great she looked with all that weight. Though she was year or two younger than me, we had homeroom right next to each other. Thats how i noticed her. She had a nice set of lips and really cute chubby cheeks. I actually gathered the courage to ask her to chat a bit and meet up with her during the spring. She gave me her aol email and name. I tried to chat with her after but she was never on and well she was usually busy after I had talked to her. ( cold shoulder...)

I think back on it now and I feel like that was my first outward go at being an fa and choosing a big girl. My parents and family know I like fat chicks because I show them my art and illustrations of bbws. I love fat women, what can I say? It's always been there for me. I remember back before I even knew what the differences of geneders were that I had a large lady as a babysitter. I think I was 2-3 at the time and I would enjoy napping or cuddling on her large thighs and belly. I would consistant poke at her boobs and belly and giggle a lot. I remember how soft and good it felt. Now I'm 24 and I know exactly what I want. I want a woman whos just like that, so when we cuddle and do other things I can enjoy that feeling again.

Anyone else have stories or experiences?

Latest posts

Back