FA/FFA Roll Call - de-lurk and/or introduce yourself here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

DWilliams1

Part Time Gainer...Full time Foodie and FA!

Profession: Clerical/Bookkeeping

Music: Tastes are many and varied...love good music of any kind

Likes: Nature, AUTUMN (favorite time of year), walks, romantic dinners, the BEACH, and all kinds of good food (especially SEAFOOD and ITALIAN). Also a trained musician...favorite hobby!

Dislikes: Deliberately Judgemental people, negativity of any kind.

About Me:

Italian guy with a passion for indulgence, good food, and enjoying life, in general. Loved all things about communities like these for years, but decided recently to become more active. This place first helped me, years back, on my journey of self-acceptance!

adam

This soda made me vote for Trump.
I'm returned after well over 10 years, to Dimensions. There used to be a chat room that was jumping 24/7 here. I'm single again.

I'm in OKC

I'm retired, on medical through the VA.

I actually own a house. Would have never imagined that 10 years ago.

Other than being years older & owning a house, everything is about the same.

Last edited:

Tad

Dimensions' loiterer
We
I'm returned after well over 10 years, to Dimensions. There used to be a chat room that was jumping 24/7 here. I'm single again.

I'm in OKC

I'm retired, on medical through the VA.

I actually own a house. Would have never imagined that 10 years ago.

Other than being years older & owning a house, everything is about the same.
Welcome back, Adam! I think it has been over ten years since the chat room sadly had to close down. Dimensions is generally much quieter these days, but there are still good people and good conversations to be found.

hydroplanes

I just checked my profile and I have been on here almost 14 years now and have never made a single post! This looks like a good place to start.

Name: Wayne
Profession: Telephony Enginerr
Music: The Black Keys, Dave Edmonds, old R & R (late 40's to early 60's), Gentle Giant
Likes: SSBBWs, BBWs, walking, food, spicy food, beer, cats, motor sports, cooking
About me: shy guy still hoping to find that special woman to spend my remaining time with.

svenm2112

Hello lovely ssbbw ladies
Name Sven
Age 52
Location Quincy Mass
Occupation retired railroad Clerk from Norfolk Southern. Due to a shoulder and hip injury.
Music classic rock classic rhythm and blues and pop.
Likes Alabama football, Texas football oh, Ohio State football basketball hockey. Sports car racing world rally championship. College basketball college football college hockey. The WWE all elite wrestling. Space battleship Yamato ad 2099 AKA Star blazers. Space battleship. Yamato ad2102 aka star blazers, Robotech Captain harlock. Mainly Japanese anime. Batman Batman beyond. The Justice league yeah I'm a kid at heart. SSBBWS and very heavy bbws. Sometimes when I'm at the railroad tracks. I'll watch the sunset go down. Well I'm taking a photograph of the train. Or while. Waiting for the train to come by. I am very very shy because of a recent divorce. I am a grandfather of 10 you're even the father of four children all adults now

Attachments

LuvsBustyBBW

Good evening, single in SoCal, just started cutting my own hair. Longtime FA just learning about the site.
Legit BBW dating sites seem to be mostly scams. It's nice to read real stories and see the positive reinforcement.

Attachments

Ruby74

OK here goes:

Name: Kelly AKA Rollhandler

Profession: New construction Plumbing 3rd year apprentice

Music: Anything and everything from ABBA to Zappa all styles all types

Likes: Adventure Fantasy Fiction, Good music, Time with friends, Spontaneous travel, SSBBW women, Baking, Learning new things, Challenging projects with my hands, Meeting new people in person and in chat.

Dislikes: Narrow mindedness, people who shove their opinions down your throat as the only right way to be, and people who decide that "I" need to be fixed somehow.

About me:I am a Bi-male with a tendency toward women, SSBBW especially. I find beauty in all sizes but the bigger women are what turn me on and are the most beautiful to me. I am a jack of all trades and a master of none always looking to learn more about everything.

I adore interacting with people, am recently on my own in a new town. This is the first time in my life I've ever lived alone so its all new and challenging and lonely. Starting over sucks but definately worth going through once.

I am also a flag waving FA which makes me the either the topic of conversation or ridicule depending on what group I am around at the time but I dont hide my preference for anyone it is mine and I defend it ferociously.

I've only been posting on the boards since about a year ago but have writings and musings all over the yahoo forums since about 1998. I found Dimensions and have chatted here on and off since probably 1998 as well. I've met a couple of people from chat and spent about 4 years with one of them. This is a wonderful place to me, where I dont have to answer for who I am and what I like or why I like it.

I enjoy chatting with just about anyone men or women. Look me up on yahoo sometime Rollhandler2002 on yahoomessenger.
Rollhandler

View attachment 61892

View attachment 61893
Hi I remember you from chat so nice to see you !

aggeiger

Hi to the community. I'm a 65 yr old married man. Have admired BBWs since my teens but have only admitted to myself my strong preferences over the last 20 yrs or so. My wife does not participate. Live in eastern Pennsylvania and am still working remotely through the pandemic. You all seem like an open and honest group and am happy to be here. Like the stories in the weight board and some of your pics. Keep up the good work!

MNSSBBWpearseeker

This man seeking a large heavy fat sweat lady
single and looking for big love, Minnesota man
I am a newbie here.
Looking to connect with large ladies and do some dating.
Like romance, can be a feeder, definite adorer.
3 college degrees, traveled most of USA, some foreign.
Progressive political views but respect others too.
I like lake life, boating, beach, fishing, trails, walks with a big woman.
Enjoy cooking, nothing fancy.
I do hope to end up married to a SSBBW sweet pear shaped woman.
Recently vaccinated and hot to trot for dating BBW/SSBBWs!

LuvWldTrvl

Love is a noun & a verb
Long time lurker here who checks things out periodically lol!

Profession: Virtual Assistant and Business Coach - just started my business Yay!

Music: RnB, Hip Hop, Metal, Alternative, Country really anything that touches my soul

Likes: Books, the beach and mountains (I can't wait to travel again) and having really random thought provoking fun conversations

Dislikes: non ethical people and unnecessary relationship drama

About Me:
So many things about me cover so many areas. I'm on my solo polyamorous journey so I'm learning more about myself and how I want to navigate the world. I love life and people and believe in uplifting others. Finally in a loving head space where the possibilities in life are amazing.

Latest posts