FA/FFA Roll Call - de-lurk and/or introduce yourself here!

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

Tha66eus

Thad
NE Ohio
Profession: Used Records, Artist, DJ
Music: I have about 3000 records. Funk in all It's forms.
Dislikes: Not being near the ocean, Covid 19, Idiots.
About: I'm a loner and a rebel Dottie.

Keanu

NAME-Cat
AGE-23
LOCATION-Bay Area,CA
OCCUPAION-Metal Goddess,Drinker of Intoxicating Liquids,being awesome
(its hard work,someones gotta do it)

LIKES-Frode(Fro-Day) my boston terrier ,Bellydancing,shaking my thang
Music(black,Death,Progressive,Power,Folk metal)Goth/Industrial, classical,opera,black n roll,hard rock....good tunes is good tunes.
Film-all sorts
laughing,lolcats,Chuck Norris (because he counted to infinity twice and because they Made a chuck Norris toilet paper but it wouldnt take shit from anybody) bothering Ron at work,Pubs,clubs,beer,concerts,bass playing,writing,singing,nature,hair,make up,strategically cutting my t shirts to show max cleavage,WOW,cooking and baking,Travelling,letting people take photos of me,leopard print,and good times.

DISLIKES-Sex with sox or clothes on,flip flops in the rain,people who think they know everything,the word Hyphy and bay area slang,bees,sharks,grape flavored anything,pho,cucumbers,mayonaise,cauliflower im not sure why someone picked it and decided it would be a good idea to eat it,flakiness,pregnant women who act like they are a chalice of life and must be worshiped and adored by all.Getting sick after eating at cheescake factory,and the fact that Ron/Uriel still owes me cheescake(im calling you out).

About Me-I was born with Lady Parts and still have them.Hailing from the Bay Area .Travel when i can.I enjoy it alot.I am a BBW.I think its awesome.And i am hoping to be Vicki Pollard for Halloween(From little Britain)I am here to meet some people and have some good times. Oh i forgot to add...and im still single.

View attachment 62115
💕d this:"pregnant women who act like they are a chalice of life and must be worshiped and adored by all." Your as good as Shuler King 👑

Keanu

New Handle - Long Time Dimensions Fan, de-lurking for a second time.

Name: EP ;)
AGE: no, no, no I will never tell - I am old and I know better
Location: Mid-State New York (I know it is hard to believe but there is more to New York than that big city)
Profession: Most recently operations in back office outsourcing, now sadly nothing. Looking to figure out what I want to be when I grow up..yet again
Music: Neil Diamond (everyone always says they love all kinds of music until I say Neil, then they make the yuck face) I also love Willie Nelso, Ziggy Marley and host of other jumbled artists and genres.
Likes: Foodee - both fine dining and good cooking. I read constantly. I'm also proudly addicted to Bravo TV. I get my drama quotient from TV so I can bypass that aspect of my life, or so I try. I like being creative and try lots of different things, sewing, embroidering and most recently water colors.
About Me: Been around Dimensions since before this iteration of the forums. This forum go round first in 2005 and now after a hiatus where my life kind of fell apart. In the last 9 years I met the love of my life, built a beautiful home with him, and then lost him suddenly and now moving from our and onto another life that I'm not sure what will be like. I miss my BHM with all of my heart, and I am taking things one breath at a time. Oh and I am a extra plus super duper sized fatty Mc fatty face, which means I hate long walks on the beach and airplane seats.
So sorry for your loss ...🐈💕🧸

fatfantacy

Just a Chubby Boy Looking to Be Huge
Hi I'm new here!
I'm 5'7 and currently 275lbs.
My next gain goal is 300lbs.
I'm looking for a feeder who'd like to help me reach my ultimate goal of 640lbs.
Hoping to make new friends here as I pile on the pounds!

mopsette

Name: Mopsette
Profession: Writer
Music: I have the musical tastes of a screen villain: classical, opera, jazz. Stuff you usually hear as a camera pans over a dead body and then cuts to the villain's fancy house. My house is, sadly, anything but fancy.
Likes: Kindness, swimming, reading, writing, and gardening. Oh, and portly people.
Dislikes: Rudeness, assumptions, ignorance, the last few years, and yams.
About me: A Kiwi bird. FFA. Bisexual. Former manic pixie dreamgirl. I write for a living and I write for pleasure. But I've never written anything that expresses this part of myself. Uncomfortably thin (due to medical reasons and the fact that I can't eat when I'm stressed). There has, sadly, been *a lot* of stress. Hopefully this forum will help! Here is a photo that makes me look like Johnny Depp's Willy Wonka.

IMG20201215203042.jpg

Occupation: Woodworker/Massage Therapist I do about 4 two hour massages a week & Sauna Operator.

FA: since as long as I have been alive. I enter a room and my eyes go looking for BBW's and SSBBW's it is interesting my brothers date/marry skinny girls and I have dated/married BBW's.

Location: Central Idaho at the moment, but have lived both in the states and overseas i.e. Africa, Scandinavia, Australia and others.
Music: pretty much anything but lean towards music from 2000 and before, but have found some newer artists I like.

Reactions: Tad
Occupation: Woodworker/Massage Therapist I do about 4 two hour massages a week & Sauna Operator.

FA: since as long as I have been alive. I enter a room and my eyes go looking for BBW's and SSBBW's it is interesting my brothers date/marry skinny girls and I have dated/married BBW's.

Location: Central Idaho at the moment, but have lived both in the states and overseas i.e. Africa, Scandinavia, Australia and others.
Music: pretty much anything but lean towards music from 2000 and before, but have found some newer artists I like.
This I can relate to. I like much bigger women than my brothers.

Latest posts