FA/FFA Who was Your First Plus-Sized Crush?

Dimensions Magazine

Help Support Dimensions Magazine:

starharp

My first boyfriend, a heavier guy. I did not know what I was at the time but I knew I liked men with bellies over men with abs. His broad shoulders and ample belly were a massive turn on, and i'd daydream about fingering and licking his navel, feeding him his favorite foods. I never told him what I liked and we broke up shortly after, but to this day i'll never forget his cheeky grin and the way his shirts always clung to his fat body.

Broseph

DM Supporter
The heaviest model in Guinness World Records when I was about 7. Then a few years later this really cute, really fat girl came to our school in 7th grade. I was too chicken to talk to her though!

Coachd603

603FA
One of my sisters friends... she was always being teased for being fat.... my sister invited her for a sleepover and when I saw her in those skin tight pajamas of the late 70’s.... needless to say I’ve been an FA since I was 9.

extra_m13

not sure if i already commented but i feel like writing some here so... first plus sized crush, it has to be curvydreamer or plumpprincess, those are the first ones that i remember. now in person... i remember this girl in highschool. bottom heavy. looked really soft, those legs and hips ,cellulite, snacking... that i remember. also another one, even before,curvaceous, never lost any weight, she did not explode but has maintained a very nice proportions. i was about 12 years old. she had it all i couldn't stop looking

LuvsBustyBBW

A chubby redhead I met in Worcester, Mass in the mid 90s. She was driving a cab out of a driveway and caught my eye. We exchanged numbers and the attraction was immediate. We had great chemistry and shared good times while I was there. Also the BBW that lived upstairs from me in Worcester. She had amazing heavy breasts that I couldn't take my eyes off of. She was brunette and gorgeous. Her husband and her fought a lot (thin walls). He actually sent her to the junkyard with me (wintertime) and I so wanted to ask her what was up, but I didn't have the nerve. I dreamed about sleeping with her.

Rob hudson

DM Supporter
My first BBW crush was this girl way back in elementary school. Probably the fattest girl in class. Already had huge back boobs by the age of ten--at least by proportion. We went to different middle and high schools, and she ended up getting into a bad crowd. No idea what became of her.

After that I didn't run into any fat girls for a long time. But she sticks in my mind even now, and I wonder what happened to her.

WE never talked much because I was wary of approaching people back then. Still am actually. It's difficult for me to relate. But that's a topic for another thread.

faintn

My first plus-size crush was 14 when I was 16. At that time she weighed 140. We waited 5 years to marry. By then birth control pills had added another 10 lbs. After we got married she started to put on the weight & after 10 years got up to 250. She always had a curvy figure, and the curves just got bigger and sexier.
She was always bottom-heavy. I first spied her across the room in Spanish class. When she crossed her legs, their bulk would unknowingly pull up her skirt to reveal generous portions of those curvy cellulite thighs. Later after we married she began to gain more weight. It was in her genes, and no amount of dieting could stop it. Her boobs grew greatly large and pendulous, which was a turn-on for both of us. Over just a few years I watched her once tiny waist expand into a full-grown hanging belly. Those thighs I loved in high school and that amazing ass expanded much to my delight. The cellulite dimples deepened and grew into rolls that wobbled and shook when she walked. Her body became a growing playground for me. Sometimes in foreplay I would ask her to squeeze into a tiny bikini that she had worn in high school. It was a great turn-on to watch her jiggle as she struggled to stuff all of herself into the suit that had fit her 100 lbs ago. The top barely covered her expanded areolas, and the bikini bottom now covered only a portion of her ass cheeks while the strings disappeared into the sex mountain that she had become.

Last edited by a moderator:

Van

Van
I would say that my first BBW crush was when I was 12. She was a lifeguard. She was the first BBW lifeguard I had ever saw. Before that I never thought BBWs could be lifeguards. I guess that was because of the Baywatch series on TV at the time.

magodamilion2

Ethan Suplee when he was on Boy Meets World was probably the first famous one, when I was a pretty young child. The kid from Holes was the first fictional/written one, I was furious and low-key heartbroken when they cast him as Shia Labeauf in the movie.

750volts

follow her up the stairs, watching her full hips roll from side-to-side and her plump thighs rub together. Being a horny young man going thru puberty she just turned me on so much.
Ohhhhhh my first post! Your description prompted memories of my sociology teacher in sixth form, Not my first crush but certainly a memorable one. I remember a few years before I started sixth form, she was a pear shaped UK dress size 16/18 (size 14 in US money) she then dropped a load of weight, but then shortly after I started sixth form, much to my delight I found she'd gained it back, plus a load more. You could tell because when she lost weight she bought a brand new set of clothes, but when she gained it back, she rewore her old clothes, however this time they looked almost bursting at the seams. All her pairs of trousers were so tight you could see every cellulitey dimple and crease on her expansive rear. She seemed to be in permanent battle with her top riding up and her trousers down, on numerous occasions the class was treated to views of the top of her backside and lower back.

The sociology class was always upstairs and the building always had espicially hollow sounding floorboards which would always vibrate even if someone was walking in the hall outside. You could always tell when she was approaching, particularly as she wore high heals as well. Causing objects in the room to rattle, long before she'd entered the classroom. It was rather too much for poor teenage me, in some ways I used to dread sociology as I always struggled to keep my mind on the work!

FattyChaser_Kr

Actually, this 'fat fetish' started when I was 15 years old, and I just found that I preferred fat girls than skinny girls.
The first crush I had was a Korean Student my age, who was a bit wide, and a bit cute, I guess.

NewJoe

My first real, lustful crushes were two teachers in middle school. I'd always enjoyed girls and women of size, but these two were especially large and wonderfully sexy. Of course, these crushes went entirely unrequited. Sigh...

My high school sweetheart was an SSBBW. She was not the first girl I slept with, but was by far the best lover I had had up to that point. I wrote elsewhere how difficult it was socially to date her, as I was very athletic, tall and decent looking. I endured a lot of abuse for dating the fattest girl in our high school. She also had some emotional baggage, as most BBWs did back then, and I suspect still do. It took her a long while to trust that my interest and attraction to her was genuine and real. Apparently she'd been the target of more than a few cruel jokes. But we made it work and made it happen. I learned that booths didn't work when we went out to eat, that my family's Volvo was too small for her but our full-sized Plymouth was not, and that long walks were out of the question. It took a while to figure things out in bed; we discovered that sex in the back seat was not an option, but that secluded woods worked quite nicely. Over time she wore more revealing clothes, and she even managed to find a bikini that she modeled privately for me. (I couldn't convince her to wear it at the beach.) Eventually she fully blossomed as a sexual being.

SSBHM

I just remember the weight loss magazine ads with before and after photos. I thought the before photos were always the better ones. Definitely admired gals with curves from an early age, probably 5 or 6 years old.

Ffancy

I remember I had a crush on a slightly chubby smart boy in high school and his soft little belly made me feel things. Then one day I met his older brother who was in college and about a hundred pounds heavier and the instant lust was overwhelming.

Latest posts